[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Leicester even say thank you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: photo.png (181 KB, 361x360) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
181 KB, 361x360
Did Leicester even say thank you?
>>
Why would they? They beat Everton, they didn't depend on Chelsea in any way.
>>
They won the league by 10 points. You want them to thank every other team?
>>
They will next season when Chelsea actually need the points
>>
according to Hiddink, Ranieri did 5 times
>5 times la
>>
>>67641688
For being shit?
>>
>>67641781
This. But autists always need to think that it was 1 dramatic game that decided everything to make the season climax look oh so ebic.

The title was decided before the Chelsea-Spurs game, all Tottenham could've done at that point was delay the inevitable.
>>
>>67647934
yes, but chelsea's comeback and hasar's goal was quite epig desu
>>
>>67647922
this

that win vs Chelsea earlier in the season (wasn't Mou still in charge then?) convinced me that Lester aren't a meme and might just pull it off
>>
>>67647958
haha ESPECIALLY his goal

of all the Chelsea players it was the ultimate PL failure of this season pulling that shot out of fucking nowhere
>>
>>67647966
he was just reserving his powers for da euros la.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.