[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kane/Vardy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: a.espncdn.com.jpg (67 KB, 738x415) Image search: [Google]
a.espncdn.com.jpg
67 KB, 738x415
They should never start together, each is suited for a different system/style and starting them together will make them both under perform, similar to lampard/gerrard.

Start with one of them, depending on the game circumstances, maybe use both in the last 20 minutes or so
>>
>>67629797
>Kane 2 goals then Vardy hattrick off the bench

Do it woy
>>
and kane probably hates vardy for taking the title when they should have really won it
keep it kane and sturridge, whack vardy on as a sub for kane for meme magic
>>
>>67629826

As a Liverpool fan I love Sturridge, he's scoring rate is ridiculous but to think Kane hates Vardy for doing his job is ridiculous, they are professionals...

This isn't anime.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>67629973
>>
>>67629826
Wrong. Vardy deliberately missed a penalty against everton so that Kane would get the golden boot as a consolation prize. They're all good.
>>
>>67629826
they dont hate each other, i actaully think they could do well together since kane likes to play a sort of number 10 role and vardys just gonna be running in behind
>>
>>67629826
>when they should have really won it
If they got more points than all the other teams then yes they should have won it.

You're talking shit mate.
>>
>>67629826
>and kane probably hates vardy for taking the title when they should have really won it

If we've learned anything from the last few weeks, it's that none of the players at Tottenham really give a shit.
>>
>>67629797

Aren't they perfect for a two-striker system, with Kane as the "support striker" who likes to drop deep and Vardy as the speedy fucker who likes to run in behind defenders?
>>
Both are good from wide areas.

Kane on the left, Vardy on the right. Defoe/Rashford/Carrol/Deeneyl through the middle. UNSTOPPABLE
>>
>>67629797
>each is suited for a different system/style and starting them together will make them both under perform

I don't think so. In terms of style, Kane is relatively similar to Ulloa, and Vardy-Ulloa has worked out pretty well this season.
>>
>>67629826
Should be Vardy and Rashford
>>
>>67632292

should be rooney up front alone
>>
>>67632306
Rppney is past it mate.
>>
>>67629826
>they should have really won it
>2 points in 4 games
nah
>>
>>67632306

I agree lad u cant have ur best scorer in history on the bench for these literal whos
>>
>>67629797
>Kane is a wily poacher in the box
>Vardy is a hellion in open space
>Not complementary

U WOT M8?
>>
If Engrand are smart they will play 4-4-2 and reck all nations that play meme formations with meme midfielders and meme wide attackers.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.