[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why hasn't he been fired yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Why hasn't he been fired yet?
>>
American FA hasn't found out the snake oil doesn't work yet
>>
>>67629017
Failure to qualify for the World Cup will be a guaranteed firing.
>>
>>67629037
Why do we have to wait before it's too late?
>>
>>67629075
*until it's too late?
>>
>>67629017
Because Sunil Gulati is a faggot. He likes him because even his dumbfuckery brings publicity to the team. Plus his name recognition. All about the brand despite losing to teams comprised of players who wouldnt even make the bench in MLS eg. Guatemala.

Outplayed by Haiti, Panama in Gold Cup. Lost to Jamaica. After tournament he blames the officiating in the tournament for the team's struggles. No controversial calls happened in the US games just Mexico's.

It's one thing for our average and below average players to suck against the best teams but we look like dogshit against teams we should beat. Still couldnt tell you this teams main formation or tactics. There are none.
>>
Because Bruce is with the galaxy.
>>
>>67629977
Kreis is assistant right now. I bet you they'll have to win the playoff to get to Russia.
>>
>>67630008
What? I thought for sure kreis was returning to coach seattlel or something after sigi leaves.
>>
>>67630008
Not right now
He was just there for the January camp
>>
>>67630064
We'll see this Sunday. He was sitting with Klinsmann at a Galaxy game a couple of weeks ago.
>>
>>67630130
He's not on the website
He's been at other games doing other shit
He's not on the coaching staff
>>
because he's going to win copa america
>>
>>67631500
You forgot this
>
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.