[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cric/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: fff.jpg (74 KB, 959x957) Image search: [Google]
fff.jpg
74 KB, 959x957
Leics v Sri Lankans at Leicester - Match Drawn
>>
Reeks of desperation 2bh.
>>
>>67626963
Based daniel
>>
daniel has an ugly nip girlfriend lads
>>
Fuck up faggots.
>>
great thread already
>>
/rug/ literally RUNS /cric/
>>
File: captain_rubber_smothie.png (248 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
captain_rubber_smothie.png
248 KB, 600x600
>>
hi please upvote my shitpost thanks

>>>/mu/64914598
>>
is this the new /rugbundes/?
>>
>>67627371
Yes. OP should have put /bundes/ in the OP what a silly billy for forgetting.
>>
/lifelong/ leicester supporter here desu
>>
Is McMeme destined to lose overthing he captains?

Gets BTFO in IPL as well as everything else he's ever competed in.
>>
Fuck this poomunity
>>
>>67627452
His team are literally one win away from the top of the table and the so-called "stacked" bangalore team are second to last despite having Gayle, Kohli, De Villiers and Based Shane Watson.
>>
File: kermit.jpg (13 KB, 221x246) Image search: [Google]
kermit.jpg
13 KB, 221x246
dont know what to do with my life now that the bundes is over desu
>>
>>67627540
Nottinghamshire vs Warwickshire is being streamed starting in 1 bing and 11 bongs, and Eng vs SL starts in 3 bangs.

There's also probably some flog20 but idk when that shit's on.
>>
File: Vettel.png (40 KB, 121x180) Image search: [Google]
Vettel.png
40 KB, 121x180
Good night. Mom says I have to sleep.
>>
>>67627540
Time to get comfy with Eng v Sri on the 19th.

The IPL is good for shits and giggles and on almost every day. Though it is v meme-y and better in small doses imo.
>>
The pinnacle of test cricket is viewed as the leave. Every rule in the entire game is geared towards maximizing the amount of leaves that can be attempted within 5 days. Its great viewing. What a thrilling sport.
T20 is OK but I can't deal with all that hitting and running. Sometimes a whole game can pass without a single leave being attempted! Can you imagine?
I hardly ever get to sit and watch for eight minutes while a batsman takes his guard and resets six times, followed by a leave, in T20. If T20 wants to compete they need far more of it.
Also, there's far too much game time in T20. They score too many runs and go far too long without slowing the game down with leaves, forward defences and 4 sightscreen adjustments. What T20 need to do is make leaves and blocks worth more, so more time is defending and watching one guy play all day. Did you guys see the latest Durham vs Worcestershire game? 1.3 runs per over to 1.2! Worcs had no answer to Durham's tactics of leaving every ball that's not on the stumps out then asking the umpire to end play early for bad light.
Its this level of tactical sophistication that is missing in T20, where as you rightly point out, its just a bunch of athletic guys trying to score runs against each other. Yawn.
>>
>>67627757
>then asking the umpire to end play early for bad light.
still cracks me up

fuck i'm good
>>
>>67627757
This. T20 is clearly designed for children, women, the mentally incapacitated, the weak willed, gypsies, homosexuals and other undesirables. Whereas test cricket is the last bastion of moral strength left in our degenerate society. Comparing T20 to test cricket, is like comparing chimpanzees screeching wildly as they throw shit at a wall, to a symphony written by translating the chess moves in 'Kasparov vs Topalov' into music. There is no comparison. To be honest, test cricket would be the foundation of my ideal society, with the most successful test captain becoming the leader of the nation, as the mixture of intelligence and strategic thinking needed to captain a test side would mean they could easily lead any country into prosperity. T20 would be ok for kids, but once they reach their thirteenth birthday they would have to burn the brightly coloured garb associated with the 'sport' and would be told "you're man now, learn to block".
>>
>>67628043
This is a brilliant pasta, may I ask where you got it from?
>>
>>67628079
I just made it up now.
>>
Based Monty is back lads.
>>
>>67628147
Nice, I'll probably post it to reddit soon haha
>>
File: 1424340971280.jpg (8 KB, 208x147) Image search: [Google]
1424340971280.jpg
8 KB, 208x147
just found a place in australia thats called "cocklebiddy"
>>
>>67627757
>>67628043
:_;7
/lifelong/ test cricket fan
>>
statscunt on suicide watch
>>
>>67628579
based krazykrejza
>>
I have brung my wife's son up, when he was in school it was Chennai Super Kings, Rajasthan Royals, Chennai Super Kings, Kolkata Knight Riders, Rajasthan Royals and I.. I stuck by my guns, I said "listen sunshine, wear the indians, wear the blue.. wear the indians, wear the blue, we will come through." And all of a sudden my wife's son turned round and said to me and looked me in the eye today - looked me in the eye - and turned round and said to me "Dad, Dad.." Amazing. Absolutely amazing.
>>
>>67628718
>wear the indians
>>
>>67628832
Mumbai Indians senpai
>>
>>67628718
Gupteh, Sharmeh, Singheh, McCleneh...
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.