[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long will Leicester's run on Champions League will be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Ranieri Fucker.jpg (185 KB, 1200x747) Image search: [Google]
Ranieri Fucker.jpg
185 KB, 1200x747
How long will Leicester's run on Champions League will be next year?
>>
>>67610261
They'll win it.
>>
Uncharted waters, it's tough to say. Memes aside, logic says out in the groups, but I reckon they'll take a decent scalp before crashing out.
>>
>>67610261
Fancy them for the knockouts tbqh
>>
>>67610261
We will go all the way to Cardiff meight
>>
They'll progress from the 2nd spot and lose in ro16
>>
Finish 4th in their group. Won the league because they had no other competitions but they're not gonna have the squad to grind out a 1-0 against stoke on saturday then fly to kazakhstan and back on a tuesday.
>>
>>67610377
>logic says out in the groups
It doesn't though.
>>
Unbeaten
>>
File: EBNF.jpg (811 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
EBNF.jpg
811 KB, 2048x1536
>>67610261
>Sit deep every game, even at home against token eastern european FC ĞžęƏƍđźáç
>Cheeky counterattacking Vardy goals over the top
>Bang everyone with pioneering 8-1-1 variation of the Chelski classic 10-0-0 formation
>Vardy gives all the overpaid prima donna continental defenders a bit of u wot m8
>Win final on pens
>Get knighthood
>>
they'll get to semis
>>
Look at Real's CL run this season. Are you telling me Leicester couldn't beat Wolfsburg, Roma and City?
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 600x418) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 600x418
Are non-Brits aware that Sunday Sport literally make up everything they write?

The favourite kind of story is the celebrity midget-lookalike that's involved in some kind of scandal. They just morph a celeb's head onto a midget.
>>
>>67611245
>I told him to print it, he actually did the madman!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.