[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prove Honda isn't the best number 10 of A.C. Milan since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: honda.jpg (8 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
honda.jpg
8 KB, 299x168
Prove Honda isn't the best number 10 of A.C. Milan since Rui Costa. Protip: you can't.
>>
He's indoeasian and indos can't play football for shit
>>
Kaka was a top 5 player in the world in 03-08 and won the Ballon d'Or.

Unless you mean number 10 as a shirt number, in which case I don't really remember who wore it after Rui Costa
>>
>>67607610
I mean it as a shirt number.
>>
>>67607538
I'm pretty sure Seedorf wore 10 at some point.
>>
>>67607610

Zedorf.
>>
>>67607651
What are you implying?
>>
>>67607683
>Seedorf
Exactly what you're thinking.
>>
>honda better than Seedorf
you're just taking the piss
>>
>>67607776
You're the one taking the piss.Honda was also the greatest freekick taker in Serie A in this season. But Brocchi and Mihajlovic preferred shits like Bonaventura or Balotelli.
When have you seen Seedorf, Boateng, Balotelli, or even PIRLO doing magic like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F-frRH06-M
>>
>>67607538
>he still follows Seria A
>>
>>67607936
>Honda was also the greatest freekick taker in Serie A in this season
That was Pjanic
>>
>>67607936
>this whole post
lmao
>>
>>67607979
Pjanic is great, but Honda is better, if he was the freekick taker of Milan many more goals he would have scored.
>>
File: jog on.jpg (66 KB, 414x290) Image search: [Google]
jog on.jpg
66 KB, 414x290
>>67607936
walk on jap
are you the same undercover nip that made this (>>67602851) thread?
>>
>>67607936
Half the fks in this compilation have just as much curve as the one you linked.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8CKdjL9S30
#4 is basically the same kick only aimed at the other side of the goal.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.