[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bayern 88 points in 34 games, historic 4th title in a row
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Unbenannt.png (28 KB, 580x355) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
28 KB, 580x355
>Bayern 88 points in 34 games, historic 4th title in a row
>Juventus 91 points in 38 games, historic 5th title in a row
>Barcelona 91 points in 38 games
>Real 90 points in 38 games
>Atletico 88 points in 38 games
>PSG 96 points in 38 games
Is it just me or are the top teams getting more and more dominant?
>>
File: la liga.png (16 KB, 577x158) Image search: [Google]
la liga.png
16 KB, 577x158
For La Liga one has to go back a bit further but the 2006/07 season is quite interesting compared to today
>>
Rest of yurop is fucked because of the superteams.

I'll gladly stick with my meme league bleeding its coefficient away thanks.
>>
>>67595704
Ligue 1 is dead.

Bundesliga and Serie A are meme leagues which will have a hard time recovering from their one team's dominance.

La Liga is pretty good, there's actually three teams that can compete for the title and both Madrid and Barca will always be too big for each other to establish the same kind of dominance Bayern and Juve have in their respective leagues.
>>
You forgot Leceister 83pts from 38 games. 13pts clear of 2nd.

Fucking ABL's man, I swear
>>
>>67595699
>Real Saragossa
Jesus
>>
>>67595721
La Liga is definitely healthier and may come to set the example one day.

Thing is, our dominant forces tend to collapse e.g Liverpool post 1990, Arsenal post mid 2000s, Man United post Fergie. Then something new comes along e.g City, Tottenham, Leicester.

Real and Barca have been doing this since the 50s.
>>
>>67595727

>He doesn't remember the Deportivo meme
>>
It's evolution Hans. natural selection innit. pretty much every league has one or two teams that are dominating it. its just what happens after many decades pass and winning clubs arent run by total morons.
>>
Yep. Something needs to be done. It ridiculous how Bayern can get away with poaching all the best players from their only title rival.
>>
>>67595699
that season was hype as fuck. especially the second part

i dont know hows its more interesting than today though. 3 teams could've still won it till the final couple matchdays.
>>
>yfw at the current rate, leicester are on track to win 5 leagues in a row
>>
Last time RM won they managed to get 100 points, Barcelona did it once or twice too. Pretty sure that's one of the lowest amount of points Barcelona got in the last few years, they were way more dominant at the start of the decade.
>>
>>67595684
It's become way too pronounced with teams going into overdrive commercially.

Serie A can be saved if AC/Inter were competent.

Bayernsliga is done, it's hard to imagine a situation where Bayern ever fall away in Germany.

Ligue 1 is totally done.

The new TV deals have really saved English football. Unless City/Chelsea go into crazy levels and start literally spending £150m+ every summer on individual players like Neymar, then the rest of the "big teams" will be able to buy relatively comparable players.
>>
>>67597803
>The new TV deals have really saved English football
Not really, financial fair play did. The good thing about your TV deals is that it's relatively fair, and it was already the case before the new TV deals. Unlike in Spain for example, where Farcelona and Halal Madrid take almost everything.
>>
>>67597964
>Thinking anybody takes FFP seriously

FFP was a way to maintain the status quo, it gave huge advantages to clubs that were already well supported.

The new TV deal means clubs like Stoke and Everton and West Ham can go out and buy £30m players
>>
This year Serie A wasn't that bad
>>
>>67598100
and because Juv lost their key players and when they all jelled they dominated like mad

Except the same level next season but Napoli will lose Higuain, so they will fall away, Roma losing key players and AC & Inter both nowhere near good enough
>>
>>67598048
>£30m players
It doesn't change anything how much they put, because big clubs will just put more money. 30m is nothing for them now.
>>
>>67598210
Not true.

The evidence is in the PL right now
>>
>>67598210
now teams can afford and keep hold of players like Payet who is better and cheaper than shit like Pedro

Though there is still the chance for flops (Rondon) and such
>>
>>67595721
Will AC Milan ever return? What about Inter? I think Serie A can be competitive again
>>
>>67598391
>>67598438
Your big teams are not working correctly. It has nothing to do with the money your small teams get, you just gave me yourself an example:
>Payet who is better and cheaper than shit like Pedro
Your big teams not working correctly + the relative fairness of your TV deals is what permitted something like leicester.
>>
>>67595721
>Serie A are meme leagues which will have a hard time recovering from their one team's dominance
I don't think so. Juve's success is all from good management, a change of direction would easily plunge it back to shit since they don't have the cash to just throw money away at established players to get them to come.
Similarly, the other top brands in Italy could easily attract oil money and get plastik enough to challenge juve. I mean that's exactly what the Milan teams have been doing under Berlusconi and Moratti after all.
>>
File: milito 2.jpg (265 KB, 1430x1452) Image search: [Google]
milito 2.jpg
265 KB, 1430x1452
>>67595733
>Jesus
almost
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.