[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hum, so like i said before, Conor Mgregor is a hell of a fighter,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: money.gif (1 MB, 175x150) Image search: [Google]
money.gif
1 MB, 175x150
Hum, so like i said before, Conor Mgregor is a hell of a fighter, i cant overlook the guy, um , you know, he's tought, hes a fast guy, um, hes one of the best stand up mma fighters, um, so what I can say, i cant over look the guy. If the fight happens, i know he gon push me to the limits. Um, but you kno, we goin continue doing what we do, um just smart investments, we building fighers over here, my boy here Mikey, we gon make him a PPV star you know, hes got that look, hes got that charisma, just pushin talents to next levels. TMT is the past, present and future of boxing enterteinment. We continue to dominate in the sport of boxing. I've dedicated to my craft for years, I wanna thank my father, and my team. You know, all those great fighters paved the way for me to be where im at. I feel blessed. Um, you know what it is, MGM means Mayweater gets money.
>>
File: mayweater nope.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
mayweater nope.gif
3 MB, 400x225
Um pacquiao is a hell of a fighter, tough competitor, but i was the better man.
>>
>>67584508
>>67585575
>no tipping of the hat
>no hungry young lion

c'mon dude... step it UP!
>>
>>67584508
its only good when the polish guy does it
>>
File: moneyteam.jpg (4 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
moneyteam.jpg
4 MB, 2448x2448
>tfw on the Money Team

Honestly lads it feels great to be part of the Money Team. Hard work is easy work!
>>
>>67594014
Um like I said before, all work is easy work. Its not about working, harder, its about working smarter, you kno, um, just smart investments.

>>67591350
I tip my hat to the polish guy, hes a hell of a fighter, and he no doubt its TGE, but im TBE baby, so come may 5th and im gun show you whats up baby, its CBS, showtime, all access, lets go.
>>
haha I love that scene
Leave me alone, I make it rain all day long, my name is Floyd, my name is Floyd, my name is Money Mayweather
>>
File: floyd.jpg (18 KB, 636x83) Image search: [Google]
floyd.jpg
18 KB, 636x83
>>
He loves to repeat himself
>smart investments
>retired at 40, we about the money making business
>um some more smart investments
>>
File: may.jpg (48 KB, 780x539) Image search: [Google]
may.jpg
48 KB, 780x539
>>67606869
Um, i've been to dubai, i've eaten some good foods, but like I said before, at the end of the day it all comes down to this, listen, im 40, im living that retirement life, and for me to come back, we talking 100 millions, im the 100 million man. Lydale Richard, thought competitor, helluva fighter, wish nothin but the best to him, but im TBE baby. Um, no other fighter did um, what I did. Tell me one fighter that move up to all those different weight classes, tell me one. You kno, ive had some bad days at the gym, some of my fights may have been boring, but guess what, no payday was boring.
>>
The fight is not happening
>>
>>67615530
hahahaha haven't laughed because of a 4chan post in ages, thanks for that man

what do you say about Canelo, Floyd?
>>
>>67615530
>>67618229
yes I posted 2 minutes ago, but that shit is too good haha, I'm crying
>>
>>67618229
Um, Canelo is a helluva fighter man, he got mexico behind him, 5 de mayo, but i mean, the tickets are not selling, the tickets are not selling, like my tickets, and even like, we talking different numbers, who was the last guy i fought? berto, even me and berto ppv numbers, werent so good, compared to the pacquiao numbers, but im still a smart businessman, canelo aint doing my numbers, all those fighters want to take on me, so they can get um, a good payday. But you know, he's still young, im older wiser, you live you learn. Im trully bless to be where im at.
>>
>>67619118
Helluva fighter

Is everyone entitled to their own opinion, Floyd?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.