[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize, /sp/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: _66112900_mmbenitezpic.jpg (32 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
_66112900_mmbenitezpic.jpg
32 KB, 640x360
Apologize, /sp/
>>
>>67575943
Benitez is the reason Madrid didn't get the title this year. If based Zizou would've gotten in earlier maybe we wouldn't have fucking tied MALAGA and SPORTING GIJON for chrissake.

And there are people on this board who don't even rate Zidane.
>>
A lot of Valencia fans quite respect him.

>>67576005
>we
>>
>>67576005
Leicester won m8 why are you complaining
>>
>>67575943
Sorry Benitez-sama, we should have rated you.
>>
>>67576095
It's kind of funny, I think if Benitez had just waited a few months instead of going to Real he could have been brought in to Valencia to replace Nuno.
>>
>>67575943

F.
>>
>>67576005
>we wouldn't have fucking tied MALAGA
Zidane literally did tie against Malaga
>>
>>67576005
Maybe if the players weren't butthurt faggots and actually tried they would have won it
>>
>>67576378

You could say that about most of Real Madrid's seasons in the last decade tbf
>>
>>67576005
>based Zizou

The spoiled brats that are payed millions to play football refused to give it 100% on the pitch when Rafa was manager.

I can imagine he told one of the stars to take on a more defensive function or something and they didn't do it. Or maybe they just didn't respect him on a primal primitive level, because he is a fat nerd, who wears glasses.
Based Zizzou on the other hand has a cool nickname, looks alpha, may headbutt you in the chest, has had success as a player etc. so the spoiled brats at least try to play their best.

Do you really think Zizzou knows more about the game, about being a manager, than Rafa?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.