[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh hey Lebron James? You upset i dethroned you? You upset i get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: stephen-curry.jpg (83 KB, 594x350) Image search: [Google]
stephen-curry.jpg
83 KB, 594x350
Oh hey Lebron James? You upset i dethroned you? You upset i get MVP now you act like a typical /sp/ shitposter and say "i deserve the award but not the most valuable player.".

>You 2 scared to come play in the West?

>You literally cucked Cleveland twice just to win 2 rings with a SUPER TEAM and got cucked by the spurs? A team that i dismantled easily

>Are you intimidate by me?

>You remember be cucking you all season?

>You know what i'm going to do to you in the finals after i sweep OKC?

See you in a few weeks faggot.
>>
lebrick BTFO
>>
now this is autism
>>
File: 1458406809338.jpg (44 KB, 414x419) Image search: [Google]
1458406809338.jpg
44 KB, 414x419
>>67574210
>mfw lebron has to explain what MVP is to the media so he doesn't get BTFO next year.
Kek
>>
>>67574210
Can't wait to drink the sweet sp years of lelbron fans once the Chef whoops his ass again.
>>
Cleveland is the one actually sweeping teams.
>>
>>67574765
yeah...IN THE EAST....LMAO FAGGOT

>sweep the playoffs
>get swept in the finals
>LeBum
>LeBust
>>
>>67574802
Yourr the biggest fucking casual of you think there is a difference in shittiness between conferences.
>>
>>67574823
You stupid that's why he's 2-4 right??
>>
>>67574823
There is without a doubt a difference in shittiness between conferences. Stop this meme, pathetic CLEVELAND BANDWAGONER
>>
>>67574823

If there is no difference why is his win percentage against Western teams in the finals 33%?
>>
Steph Curry is about to have as many rings as Lelbron

HAHAHAHAHA

What a fucking pathetic loser
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.