[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you grow out of thinking American sports are cool?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: us of cucks and faggots.jpg (99 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
us of cucks and faggots.jpg
99 KB, 850x850
Me twelve
>>
football is great
it will be the last possible way to legally buy a nigger
>>
RUDE
>>
>0-0ball
Haha keep your gay sport
>>
>>67573280
(OP)
>>
>>67574714
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_American_football

Stay mad handegg cuck
>>
>>67574783
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_English_football

>euroshits have a fag club
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Gay_and_Lesbian_Sport_Federation

Stay BTFO Ahmed
>>
>>67574886
>euroshits have a fag club
it's called the European Union. they gave it authority over monetary policy for some reason
>>
>>67573280
You twelve. Me angry. Urrrrgh. Unga bunga... uh...

Me hungry.
>>
When did you grow out of thinking soccer outside of Barcelona and whatever team Guardiola is coaching at the moment is good?
>>
>>67574886
literally the only openly gay footballer we've ever had killed himself because everyone thought he was a degenerate
>>
>>67574997
t. subhuman shitskin with proxy

Hurensohn.
>>
I only like apehoop tb h.

the rest suck
>>
When I was 14 I definitely started to love soccer, basketball was my first love though
>>
You know a sport is great if it's actually shit but you still keep watching.
>>
>>67573280
So you're an edgy 12 year old then?

18+
>>
>>67575044
t. AfD-Wähler

>inb4 you call me SJW kuck, FDP ist beste partei t b h
>>
>>67575135
Ja, mein Lieblingspartei, natürlich
>>
File: tips.jpg (24 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
24 KB, 350x350
>>67575135
>>
Outgrew apehoop at 11, and american football and baseball started making sense when I turned 25.
>>
>He's not a fan of the white trifecta
>football, hockey, baseball

And football is white all the key positions like quarterback, kicker, offensive linemen and tightend are white
>>
>>67575301
>kicker
>>
>>67575301
>hockey
You mean Ice hockey and it's and Candian sport not American you subhuman cuck
>>
>>67575382
Ya the Canucks haven't won a Stanley Cup in 20 years
>>
>football
>"ball" isn't even a fucking ball
>played with _hands_
>>
>>67575430
The ball is 1 foot long
>>
>>67575452
>american measurement system
And how long is a foot?
You faggots are fucking braindead and are the only ones who use this cuck system
>>
>>67575494
30.48 cm

And I agree I prefer the metric system
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.