[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what would it take for you to watch a full season of the WNBA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
what would it take for you to watch a full season of the WNBA?
>>
gifted season tickets, free concessions, and comped ubers to/from every game
>>
>>67562267
A TV in hell with only one channel.
>>
>>67562337
Even then I'd probably just shitpost from my phone in the stands
>>
>>67562371

kek
>>
>>67562337
you sound like the kind of person I'd love to beat the fuck up.
>>
>>67562435

because i like free stuff? damn bro
>>
>>67562435
Dude, what?
>>
File: Gilbert-Arenas-WNBA-logo.jpg (118 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
Gilbert-Arenas-WNBA-logo.jpg
118 KB, 618x412
>>67562267
They would have to fire all the boogawolfs and beanpies playing and get some sexy women to play

Some hardcore nappy headed hoes playing in the WNBA
>>
>>67562453
>>67562472
>le sensitive male
>>
>>67562435
SJW c.u.c.k
>>
>>67562567
thanks mr imus
>>
Lower the goal. Expand the court four times bigger on a single trampoline. Volleyball attire.
>>
>>67562660
Not even all of this gimmick stuff

If they just had attractive women but the players are all ugly nappy bulldykes

Gilbert was right
>>
id have to get tied to a chair and forced to watch to be honest with you
>>
Sex with Skylar Diggins whenever I want
>>
Thongs vs boy shorts
>>
$250,000
>>
>>67562435
Britney Griner?
>>
Good looking women playing in skimpy outfits.

If they play the sport well, that's a bonus.

You should check out the ANZ Champ some time. It's netball (literally women's basketball) and they are pretty good looking.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.