[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Slimani already in the bag for Leicester Top 4 at least next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: Islam-Slimani--014.jpg (916 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
Islam-Slimani--014.jpg
916 KB, 2560x1536
>Slimani already in the bag for Leicester
Top 4 at least next season desu.
>>
any news on the Mahrez (PBUH) to Chelsea situation?
>>
>>67553904
Rumours of Mahrez leaving have all but died in the last week or so. And even still, there was never any links to Chelsea
>>
>>67553861
Im gonna miss him so much.
Goodbye ISIS ;_;
>>
>>67553861
You fellow /lifelong/?
>>
>>67554212
of course m8
>>
Literally who?
>>
Gibe 30 millions pounds plox
>>
Leicester is looking very decent for next season.
With the amount of money they're getting they're adding depth to the team without meme signings.
Arsenal really signed the wrong scout.
>>
>>67555175
>Arsenal really signed the wrong scout.
Arsene does his scouting.
>>
>>67553861
wtf are we gonna do without Slimani?
We can't just fucking sell him.
>>
>>67555175
Arsenal signed Leicester's video analyst and the media somehow made it out to be "Arsenal sign the man who found Kante and Mahrez". That would be Steve Walsh.
>>
>>67555328
That's fine, you can play Mitroglou

Sam with William: you can play Danilo
>>
>>67555328
>Teo Gutierrez
>Hernan Barcos

without slimani ,Teo is gonna Meme us right into relegation.
>>
>>67555381

>he doesn't rate Teo
You çiportin fags really are clueless
>>
>>67555379
>Implying I want Mitroshit in Sporting
Even That meme Lithuanian striker we're getting next season must be better
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10203798
>>
>>67555328
how good is this guy. england has bought a lot of portuguese and some have been good and some have been shit. if you can compare him to another ex portuguese player then who? is he ronaldo tier goat or nani tier flop?
>>
>>67555450
Not a chance.
Not to say he'll be terrible, but he'll have a lot to learn.
He's a good header I'll give him that.
>>
>>67555450
See: >>67555439

You really deserve to stay without any titles.
>>
>>67555497
Nani wasn't perfect, but he wasn't a flop. Someone like Van Wolfswinkel would be a flop.
>>
>mfw people dont credit this man for developing both mahrez and slimani
>>
>>67555497
In a team like Leicester he's got the potential to score 25 goals a season.
He's a very very good header and has very good positioning. insanely strong in taking pocession of long balls. Plus he gives all he's got in every single game,thats one of things I most like about him.
>>
>>67555573
answer the question shamus
>>
>>67555466
wat
>>
>>67555593
The Algeria vs Germany match was one of the best matches I've seen. I don't follow his career but can't help but think he's massively underrated
>>
>>67555594
Sounds perfect. Could be back to back titles tbqhwy lads
>>
>>67555686
Well, let's just see how well he adapts to England football.
Honestly, with his work ethics and will I think he'll make it easily.
When he arrived here he looked like a 3rd division player, but through his will and work he went to the starting 11 benching one of the best players (montero).
>>
mahrez 2.0? so is mahrez leaving?
>>
>>67555896
not mahrez 2.0
>>
>>67555649
Well he had chances with psg and ivory coast but he never really got those big guys going. Still he is a solid offensive minded coach who seems to thrive the most when given the reigns of an underdog team.
>>
>>67555896
Benzema 2.0
>>
>>67553904
they are buying slimani so mahrez can have a fellow algerian with him.
>>
File: image.jpg (447 KB, 1920x1332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
447 KB, 1920x1332
>Leicester have almost completed the transfer of Ahmed Musa:

https://youtu.be/e99Lvu9XfM8

>'LEICESTER WINNING RACE TO SIGN LAPADULA' - PESCARA PRESIDENT

https://youtu.be/VQLk8n3RUN0

>Leicester City open talks with Benfica over deal for £8m-rated midfielder Mehdi Carcela-Gonzalez

https://youtu.be/kkX991zPaqk
They are gonna fucking win it again next year holy shit their scouting / transfer organization is insane we're barely in May and they've already done more work than city, Spurs, Chelsea and United combined
>>
>>67556389
They're going hard for a striker, maybe two. Slimani and Lapadula is my guess. Musa had his chance in January.
>>
>>67556389
Musa's final ball seems to be VERY lacking. An even worse Raheem Sterling you could say.
I'd take the chance on that guy Lapadula because from all of those goals you can see he's going up against bus parking Serie B teams.
>>
>>67556807
I'd rather have Slimani in all honesty, but that Italian guy seems pretty good even if it is Serie B. Could always be like Vardy .
t. Everton fan hoping Everton sign Slimani when Lukaku inevitably leaves.
>>
File: ''EMuitoObrigado''.gif (2 MB, 231x264) Image search: [Google]
''EMuitoObrigado''.gif
2 MB, 231x264
Does that mean we get to 4 peat?
Neat.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.