[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We all agree that if >we lose again today, the managers get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 367x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 367x400
We all agree that if >we lose again today, the managers get the sack, right?
>>
WOODEN SPOON FOR /sp/

Still we keep up that we're the GOAT at getting "Worst Fans" cups
>>
As long as no germans manage our club we should be finr
>>
>>67547115
But neither of the current managers is German
>>
File: thousand suns.png (335 KB, 500x602) Image search: [Google]
thousand suns.png
335 KB, 500x602
>yfw /sp/ is playing the team whose manager was at the centre of Dragongate and got /sp/ their second star before it was taken away
This is the cup where Together Forever finally snaps. /sp/ will lose to /n/, /v/ and /jp/ will draw, thereby knocking /sp/ out after two games once more. /a/ will beat /trv/, and 2gether4ever is kill.
>>
File: THE TRASH.jpg (647 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
THE TRASH.jpg
647 KB, 970x545
ITT: 4cc players famous for the wrong reasons
>>
>>67547243
He's gonna be back as part of /trash/ when they get their shot at the fetus cup.
>>
>>67547044
I have the distinct feeling, that >we will be out of the competition by tomorrow.

Perhaps it is /sp/'s destiny to wallow in the Babbies for all eternity.
>>
>>67548326
>Babbies

nah, we will get relegated to fetus, i guarantee it
>>
>/sp/ getting relegated to non-league virtual divegrass
>>
>>67548423
pls save us Mauled
>>
File: CaZJRLOWIAEin51.jpg (30 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
CaZJRLOWIAEin51.jpg
30 KB, 460x287
Banner for /sp/
>>
>>67547044
Dammit OP, use the catalog the next time.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.