[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As you leave the locker room and enter the Oracle Arena you hear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: stephen-curry.jpg (83 KB, 594x350) Image search: [Google]
stephen-curry.jpg
83 KB, 594x350
As you leave the locker room and enter the Oracle Arena you hear loud noises from the crowd.

You and your band of brothers are confident, you are facing the Golden State Warrior a team with many accolades such as 2 Time-MVP steph curry, a complete bench, a team full of the most talented role players and last but not lease the thought of 73-9 lingers into your mind.

You try to rationalize "They are just another team" but in the back of your mind you're slightly intimidated. Its tip-off your team has the slight advantage through the first 2 quarters.

You come back out feeling a little exhausted using all of your effort to keep a small lead. And in the brink of action you notice nobody on Golden State is even breathing hard and barely sweating. You look puzzled..

4th Quarter, Steph Curry has just unleashed 5 consecutive 3's you begin to think if this team was just toying with you. By the 2 minute mark they are up by 25 points and you have lost all hope. The game ends and your team is in the locker room drenched and sweat and confused. They all are thinking if Golden State was just toying with them.

Next game you are completely shook, you have the mentality that this team is several skill levels above you and the pressure to "win one for the land" Golden State immediately comes out dropping 3's. By half time the score is 79-44. You begin to lose all hope again.

They pull the starters out and let literally whos destroy you, even your team of superstars can't compete with these bench players.

By the end of the game you have lost all hope. Its pointless. a 82 season just to make it here and realize this team is the greatest assembly of athletes on the planet. As you finish your interview with Stephen A. Smith. You begin to walk back to the locker room with your head in shame.

You notice a glowing spirit behind you, Its 2-time MVP Steph Curry, the man that dethroned you as the best player on the planet. He Smirks, and says "don't take it personal kid"
>>
File: cropped_USPW_420079.jpg (199 KB, 1280x966) Image search: [Google]
cropped_USPW_420079.jpg
199 KB, 1280x966
Didn't read lol
>>
tl;dr
>>
Read the whole thing.

Thanks for the nuclear truth bomb op.
>>
Title this...

"Lebron's memoirs"
>>
>>67544638
i really really liked this post.
>>
I come out, put that little nigga in the torture chamber, light him and Fagmont up for about 60, win by 30, and fuck Ayesha's sweet little pussy afterwards. Right in front of all of 'em. I'm makin her scream my name... Steve Kerr just standin there sayin "damnnnn"
>>
I mean when is even the most delusional LeBron fan going to realize he just can't compete with the most complete squad of the last 15 years?
>>
>>67544638
As a dubs fan this was fun to read.

As someone who's speaks English I think you are a literal retard though.
>>
>>67546611
Dubs for dubs
>>
File: curryrape.jpg (739 KB, 1500x981) Image search: [Google]
curryrape.jpg
739 KB, 1500x981
>>67544638
if i was LeCrab and found myself all alone with Stephen Wardell Curry i would immediately proceed to fuck him until he loved me
>>
>>67552400
Shit OC you got their senpai
>>
>>67552469
it's not OC desu someone posted it here last year during the finals i think
>>
:)
>>
>>67552812
That turned out nicely for them.
>>
>>67552400
kneesbrah we know only you would make such shitty homo lust charged OC. You even named the filename curryrape.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.