[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's ready for the GOAT olympics of all times?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 2016_Summer_Olympics_logo.svg.png (127 KB, 812x1024) Image search: [Google]
2016_Summer_Olympics_logo.svg.png
127 KB, 812x1024
Who's ready for the GOAT olympics of all times?
>>
me
>>
I am ready for a shitshow for the ages.

>country about to break into civil war
>America engineering a stealth coup via senate impeachment
>deadly virus spreading like wildfire

And we're gonna host the Olympics in the middle of this. BRILLIANT.
>>
>Br

No thanks
>>
>>67544844
you forgot

>literally crumbling infrastructure
>>
>this just in: riots and gun fire have broken out at the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro. 37 people are confirmed dead and 14 Americans and some other white country's participants have been kidnapped and are being held hostage because Brazil didn't win the Gold

Seriously though, why
>>
>>67544907
Dollah dollah bills y'all
>>
>tfw America has to mount a 'rescue' mission
>tfw Brazil has lots of oil
>>
1-7
>>
>>67544923
>implying Brazil was the away team

way to fuck it up
>>
>>67544944
Am I being memed
>>
File: so fucking based.jpg (2 MB, 2488x2928) Image search: [Google]
so fucking based.jpg
2 MB, 2488x2928
>>67544958
>>
What esle did you expect from a monkey nation.
>>
Who's the smartest person in Brazil right now?
>>
Itll be almost as big a disaster as the last two world cups, I wouldn't be surprised if 1000s die
>>
>>67544844
>country about to break into civil war
Not true
>deadly virus spreading like wildfire
Not true
>America engineering a stealth coup via senate impeachment
True. Fuck you
>>
>>67548298
Romario
>>
File: 2012_Summer_Olympics_logo.svg.png (110 KB, 922x1024) Image search: [Google]
2012_Summer_Olympics_logo.svg.png
110 KB, 922x1024
>>67544343

We already had the GOAT olympics of all time, and it was GOAT
>>
>>67548410
It was shit as hell

IIRC UK couldn't even profit because there weren't many people at the games.
>>
>>67548626
British Olympics:
>The Games received widespread acclaim for their organisation, with the volunteers, the British military and public enthusiasm praised particularly highly.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Summer_Olympics

Brazilian Olympics:
>On 9 May 2014, the London Evening Standard reported IOC vice-president John Coates calling Brazil’s preparations "the worst I’ve experienced"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Summer_Olympics

T O P
O
P

L E L
E
L
>>
So Russia's gonna be banned from competing right?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/13/sports/russia-doping-sochi-olympics-2014.html?_r=0
>>
>>67548702
>jewyork times

nah
>>
>>67549344
>story being covered by basically every major news outlet
>NYT is one of the most well respected major news outlets in the world
>various unrelated russian doping scandals have been popping up routinely for years/decades
>being a poutine-apologist
>letting the ruskies cheat and get away with it

But ya everyone's wrong, its all made up, the leader of the largest anti-doping laboratory in russia just made it up (most likely risking his own life) because he hates the motherland. The new york times doesnt exactly have a history of publishing articles for the sake of clickbait, or making brash, unfounded claims
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.