[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My sources have confirmed that Jose has accepted the Manchester
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: Jose-Mourinho4.jpg (375 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Jose-Mourinho4.jpg
375 KB, 2048x1536
My sources have confirmed that Jose has accepted the Manchester United job.

Finally, we will be a force once again. You mad cunts? You mad Liverpool fans? Fucking cunts gonna get spanked by the new United fucking cunts

Jose Mourinho > Jurgen Flopp
>>
>>67543930
You starting 11 for 16-17 season? Mine's Rooney, Valencia, Mata, Carrick, Schweinsteiger, Herrera and defs. They prolly need to buy one left back and that's it
>>
>>67544093
We're going to sign half of Bayerns squad.
>>
>>67544125
Meh, maybe just Lahm. And they could get Reus, though I think he might be headed to Liverpool
>>
>>67544183
No one is going to livershit that midtable sinking shit.
>>
>>67544125
>We're going to sign half of Bayerns squad.

Fourtykeks.jpg
>>
>>67544125
Manchester United fans will never learn that Bayern only sells its crocked players to their club apparently
>>
>>67544250
Like Hargreaves apparently?
>>
get ready for two good seasons and then a longer slump into mediocrity
t. a blue
>>
>>67544285
First Mourinho2 season was not good, and neither was his first for Real.
>>
>>67544300
nevertheless you get what i mean
>>
>>67544425
Mediocre season for MUFC is one cup, like 03-04, 04-05,05-06 seasons. Then young guys grow up and we win it all again. Stay mad Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea.
>>
>>67544093
That team would be awful by United's standards even if Rooney, Carrick, and Schweinsteiger weren't all over the hill.
>>
>>67544093
>>67544183
>>67544267
>>67544495
fuck man I'd never seen that flag before on here

nice
>>
Jose Mourinho is the best manager in the world, and it is not even close.

However not even he can perform miracles, that squad needs an entire overhaul..there's no way they're challenging for the title in 2016/17

So they'll have their glory, maybe, in 2017/18, only for him to be sacked and replaced by Ryan Giggs in 2018/19, when they fall back into mediocricy

I'm not that worried, I've grown up with United being better than my club, I can stand it for 1 out of the next 3 seasons
>>
My sources have confirmed that your mom likes to suck my dick.

Actually it's just one source and it's your mom
>>
>>67544495
It's Manchester United fans that can't grasp the fact that the premier league is a lot more challenging now. The TV deal only strengthens that. Get used to being a midtable team with Liverpool mate.
>>
>>67544813
Mate Liverpool hasn't won Premier League since 1989. That's almost 30 years now. United won it 3 years ago. Courtesy of Moyes and Van Gal. I'll get over United being this kind of mid table team
>>
>>67544869
>history matters

United and Liverpool fans are exactly the same.

Both of your teams are shit. United only won the league that season because city bottled it.

Like I said, get used to it. The rest of us are going to enjoy raping your teams for years to come.
>>
lmao United are fucking shit

they've turned into a team of complete bottlers, so there's no way they'll win the league in the next few years at least
>>
>>67544886
Ahem, except United is most decorated team in Premier League by trophies won. Soon we will be best in English cup surpassing Arsenal. We just need two cups and we're in the final this year. Then we'll take on Champions League to surpass Liverpool and any team out there by any margin. And you we're saying? Raping or something?
>>
>>67544093
mirin flag
>>
>>67544936
Delusional. Your club is imploding. Back in the day Jose would have jumped all over that United job, now he clearly doesn't want it. No one does. United is fucked. Chelsea, United and Liverpool are all off to mid table mediocrity where they'll annoy everyone by talking about history.
>>
>>67544886
Yeah and Leicester only won the league this year because the 19 teams in the league bottled it too.
>this sort of retarded mental gymnastics
>>
>>67544956
>club is imploding
>last won the league 3 years ago
>Still the richest club in England by far
>Sold more shirts than Real Madrid this year despite being quite terrible
kek
>>
>>67544957
Was a shitty season, sure, but that only credits more to how bad United have become.

LVG will stay for the rest of next season and thats when you'll really see the end of times for your history channel of a club.

>>67544973
>clubs worth has dropped
>investors considering a getting out

B-but we won the league 3 years ago and we sell lots of shirts!!

Lol m8 nothing of this season shows United going anywhere. Living in the past.
>>
>>67544956
Where is it imploding? City has bunch 30 years olds who never delivered since 2008 and they have to go now. You've seen their semi final with Real? There's no team there. United got both experience and young guys. I actually don't think Mourinho is a good guy for this job.
>>
>>67544869
3 years can turn into 25 years quicker than you think.
>>
>>67544093
Thank you for giving me a reason to get out of bed and turn my computer on
Another flag for the collection
>>
>>67544731
>Jose Mourinho is the best manager in the world, and it is not even close.
>However not even he can perform miracles
Then why say that he is the best manager in the world when there are managers who are able to perform miracles?
>>
enjoy Thursday night footy
>>
>>67544093
>Mata
>>
QSF left Watford
>>
Reminder that if you want mow at united you're a plastic cunt
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 1200x630
Is this an ABL bunker thread?
>>
I can finally start watching football again

these last few years have been difficult for us glory hunters
>>
>>67547070
Isn't United the club he's always wanted to manage?
>>
>>67544731
>Jose Mourinho is the best manager in the world, and it is not even close.
>>
>fartchester poonited
>>
>>67543930
----------------Ibrahimovic
-------------------Martial
Rashford------------------------Lindgard
-------------------JoĆ£oMario
-------------------------?---------------
?-----------------------------------------------?
-----------Smalling--------Rojo
-------------------DeGea
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.