[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who are the most obnoxious and least likable sports fan in your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: muhrealfootball.jpg (90 KB, 589x418) Image search: [Google]
muhrealfootball.jpg
90 KB, 589x418
Who are the most obnoxious and least likable sports fan in your country? In the US, it's the yuroboo soccer elitist.
>>
soccer elitist?
donĀ“t you have rugby?
>>
>>67543019
Rugby is still very small here. It's becoming an increasingly popular sport at universities though

And they're all crazy drunks

t. girl who hangs out with rugby players ;)
>>
>>67542953
Not to be that guy, I like "American" football as much as the next guy and only barely like soccer, but I would say that "that loud typical bro football fan douchebag at the sports bar on Sunday who's drunk and obnoxious as fuck" is slightly worse than faggot soccer fans, but that's probably just because I've met less soccer fans. I really do hate the pretentiousness and phony "sophistication" of soccer fans though
>>
>>67543065
LMAO rugby payers are this desperate to act like any one cares about their shitty "sport"
>>
>>67542953

rugby, I think it's all the stabbings, rapes and smearing poo on hotel room walls that turns me off.
>>
If futbol fans in the US are pretentious and elitist then they are gigantic faggots since futbol is and will always be the sport of the masses and the regular folk, this in fact is an important part of what makes it the most popular sport in the multiverse (since most people are poor)
>>
>>67542953

False. That would be the Yankees.
>>
>>67542953
Any autist that thinks not watching football (soccer) makes him special is a huge faggot.
>>
>>67543436
They're only talking about the ones who are euroboos and shit on other sports. Most American soccer fans like other sports much like your futbol fans enjoy other sports from time to time as well.
>>
>>67543554
I enjoyed your dad's balls in my bum if you catch my drift
>>
>>67543065
>t. girl who hangs out with rugby players ;)
When you realize the guys want a real girl, not a latent lesbian stalker, you will file false gang rape charges against them.

You played softball in high school and wear sweatshirts everyday, right? Make a lot of nasty comments about attractive girls?
>>
I've met some American Football fans and they only reason they follow the sport is because they're huge Ameriboos and have some weird fantasy where they move to the U.S. and discuss American Football with everyone they meet.
>>
>>67543367
that's league
>>
>>67543134
It literally fucking said it's small in the states you fucking gigantic retard

Go fucking castrate what's left of your micropenis
>>
the hispter retard loving american football

>fat
>balding
>never did any sports
>BUT EXPERT AT A SPORT PLAYED MILLION MILES AWAY

fuck outa here asslickers
>>
>>67543436
Most American soccer fans are latinos who genuinely enjoy the sport, anglo hipster faggots loke the guys in OP's pic are a minority.
>>
>>67542953
For me, handegg is a term of endearment.
>>
>>67542953
over here its the Rugby fans who are obsessed with how much tougher and more honourable Rugby players are compared to footballers
>>
>>67543101
But you cant generalize about football fans that way. There are all types of football fans including the "dude bro" fags. Most are just blue collar everyday Americans.

You can, however, generalize about American soccer fans. Theyre all a bunch of coastal faggots
>>
>>67546680
are they? yo get the portland/seattle stereotypes.

you have plenty of hardcores in less fancied cities who love the sport and arent horrible about it.

columbus, kansas city, salt lake, all have these types of people.

but you're right, coastal its just immigrants, ethnics, or just horrible people
>>
File: 1457576011480.png (219 KB, 800x838) Image search: [Google]
1457576011480.png
219 KB, 800x838
>>67543456
Bombstonian detected
>>
>>67545732
lel that's a fun thing to imagine
>>
>>67546591
yeah the rugger types need to fucking end themselves
>>
>>67542953
Soccer fans
When they go to support their team on basketball the yell goal
>>
File: rugby players.png (269 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
rugby players.png
269 KB, 500x375
>>67545748
roid rage
>>
>thinking that someone secretly loves handegg

Come to Europe someday m8, it's at the same level of korfball or curling.
>>
>>67549268
the 9/11 planes came out of boston

boston cucked new york foreeeever
>>
In the US it's

>Packers, Patriots
>Blackhawks
>Lebron, Lakers
>Red Sox
>>
Here it has to be NBA fans, especially those who repudiate the Euroleague. Also, many of them are overtly Americophile.
>>
>>67551916
come to the Official Euroleague Thread
>>67551728
>>67551728
>>
>>67551905
I always thought the Yankees were more universally hated than the Red Sox. I agree with you on the Patriots and Lakers though I think the Cowboys are almost as hated as the Patriots these days. I don't know enough about hockey to comment there.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.