[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whatever. Spurs: 5 Thunder: 0 Spurs: 5 Cavs: 0 Spurs: 5 Warriors: 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: spurs goat.png (278 KB, 600x403) Image search: [Google]
spurs goat.png
278 KB, 600x403
Whatever.

Spurs: 5
Thunder: 0

Cavs: 0

Warriors: 1
>>
>>67542086

>Warriors: 1

So when did you hop on to the Spurs bandwagon? 2014? Last year after they signed Aldridge?
>>
>>67542086
>Warriors
>1

What?
>>
>>67542086
The spurs dynasty hasn't even been over for an hour and they've already reverted to "muh history". Incredible
>>
>>67542086
warriors have 4 championships

thunder cucked seattle and has their championship
>>
>>67542132
>over

So did Leonard, Pop and Aldridge leave?
>>
>>67542148
this
>>
>>67542086

>tfw in the next 20 years we will see the Spurs turn into the NBA's Dallas Cowboy with muh dynasty

that Texass education
>>
Fuck off Nostalgia fags the only championships that matter are 2016
>>
>>67542150
No, they're staying, and that's why it's over. Aldridge is now 30 and will always be a choker. Kahwi can NOT be a super star offensively. And Pop just got out coached two years in a row by Doc Rivers and Billy Donovan. Enjoy 7th seed next year.
>>
>tfw raised in Santa Cruz (affiliate team to the Warriors) but too big a LeBron fan to cheer for the Warriors.

Sorry bros.
>>
>>67542216
tfw when went to college in UCSC.

Went back last year and saw corporate bs like warriors extending their dirty greedy tentacles into SC. SC team even have tier own version of the MEMEBROS.

Seriously disgusting.
>>
>>67542183
>Dynasty
>no back to back
>>
>>67542216

Kill yourself faggot. Come to Salinas so I can push your shit in
>>
>>67542346

slug here.

whats your college breh
>>
>>67542086
>>67542150
>>67542183

>Spuds fans
>>
>>67542442
West cliff drive bitch dont let me catch you walking my streets with your corny ass sports shit pretty mouth faggot
>>
>>67542671

fuck you bitch. I'll be outside streetlight in 10 minutes, I'll be the guy asking for food and money. Bring a knife
>>
>>67542462
Merrill. Realized I probably should have gone with the new 9/10. But OOOOOAAAAAKKKKKSSS had the best drunk/stoned reps. Bitches always yell that shit on the buses and in campus events.
>>
>>67543221

>implying porter isn't the GOAT 420 college
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.