[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time to Drink
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 360x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 360x433
SPURS depression thread
What happened in this series
What happened in this game
Was that really Timmy and Manus last game?
>>
I don't think I've ever hated a team the way I hate the Thunder. Fuck this shit.
>>
Absolute inability to close out games. They could have swept in 4 if they had finished will. That was ridiculous.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1463108172435.jpg (96 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463108172435.jpg
96 KB, 540x960
I guess this didn't work for the spuds
>>
well that fucking sucked herbes infested ass
>>
>>67540746

Duncan won't say anything. One day, they'll be waiting for him to show up for the preseason and then, the next thing you know he's gone.

Ginobili will probably release his statement in a sports article.

Honestly, they won't say anything until the season is done. The end.
>>
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
> let's put in Miller for half the 4th quarter
> let's keep west in over Aldridge with 4 minutes to go
Genius
>>
Just be thankful that you got 20 years of good basketball. Imagine being a Knicks fan.
>>
>>67540924
miller literally ran the point much better then parker.
>>
>>67541066
What about mills? You seriously think putting in a 40 year old pg who didn't play 50 minutes in the first 5 games combined was better than either of them?
>>
File: duncan_dragons.jpg (97 KB, 600x425) Image search: [Google]
duncan_dragons.jpg
97 KB, 600x425
should be 3-3 rn desu
>>
>playing iso post-up with Aldridge as their main play
>parker playing hero ball at the end of games
>playing close games deep into the 4th against KD
>>
>>67540982
Yeah i know, but this isn't how it's supposed to end.
>>
it didn't have to end like this
>>
>build your team for decades through player development, the draft, and international play
>abandon that on a whim and sign the biggest free agent in years (much like the fans made fun of the Heat for doing)
>thought Aldridge would be any different in San Antonio

You reap what you sow
>>
>>67541698

Dwight Howard is going to the Spurs for a reduced salary
>>
>>67540746
Time to hang my fedora until next year
>>
>>67544750
dwight is gonna go for the max he can get, plus dwight to spurslandia would be redundant with aldridge already there, not to mention spurslandia won't give dwight a max and that's the only thing dwight wants.

either way dwight is cancer, wherever he goes he's gonna stink up the joint
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.