[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Valley Parade Fire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: bradford-fire-disaster1.jpg (222 KB, 637x489) Image search: [Google]
bradford-fire-disaster1.jpg
222 KB, 637x489
31 years ago today, 54 Bradford City fans and 2 Lincoln City fans never made it home from Valley Parade. RIP in peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrXmdtPO6LQ
>>
>you now remember this
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/former-liverpool-and-england-hero-michael-1525378
>>
Did the liverpool fans cause this? No doubt /sp/ will try to turn it around like we caused it so I'll just start it now...
>>
>>67502492
Isn't about liverpool la so I don't care. Fans caused it themselves
>>
54 dead pakis isn't a bad thing
>>
File: 1408810941106.jpg (79 KB, 1479x959) Image search: [Google]
1408810941106.jpg
79 KB, 1479x959
>>67502492
What is it with british people and stadium tragedies?
>>
>>67502492
Horrific scenes. How can people beat up a man that's already on the ground?
>>
MURDERERS

Liverslip deserve everything they get
>>
>>>56(Dead)
>>
Wasn't this caused by their president/ owner at the time?
>>
>>67502685

He was linked to a few insurance frauds involving fire yes.

The common theory is that a dropped cigarette ignited a load of rubbish that had built up under the seats.
>>
The fire services actually use this as a training video now as the response was so quick. It's like 4 minutes to go from visible to completely engulfed.
>>
>>67502492

That video is harrowing.

The old people who knew they wouldn't make it and just burned in their seats. Fucking hell.
>>
Did it not come out last year that this was done as an insurance thing?
>>
>>67502804

This is what I was talking about

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/apr/15/bradford-fire-stafford-heginbotham-martin-fletcher

Of course, it doesn't matter, because it's not Liverpool.
>>
>>67502807
Yeah, I mean if one of the businesses you own, or have an interest in burns down, that's just bad luck, especially if you own a lot of businesses. If two burn down, you might want to reconsider the fire safety policies at your businesses. Nine means something is fishy.
>>
>>67502831

At the very least it deserves looking into
>>
>>67502492
>Australians

Not even once
>>
>>67502798
wasnt there a guy robbing people lying on the ground?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIxN3ypB3rw
>>
Shit, i remember this on the news back then. The old man walking onto the pitch on fire was like something out of a nightmare that something that no one will ever forget.
>>
>>67502492
shits hot yo
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.