[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Aldridge Shoulda stayed in Portland you LaCuckus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: LA-Ceiling.jpg (62 KB, 650x440) Image search: [Google]
LA-Ceiling.jpg
62 KB, 650x440
>Aldridge

Shoulda stayed in Portland you LaCuckus
>>
>he fell for the spurs are good meme
>>
Except the Spurs won twice as many games in the 2nd round than the Blazers have
>>
>>67497162
Against a team who lost over twice as many games during the regular season than Portland's opponent. Also, your team had a cupcake in round 1 while Portland had to play a team of OKC's caliber and won
>>
>>67497238
Yeah. Good work beating the CP3 less and BG less Clippers.
>>
>>67497491
And good work to you for beating the Memphis Literallywhos D-League squad, without having to play 3 1/2 games against an OKC-caliber team first.
>>
>>67497021
Actually, we don't want Aldridge. He is and always will be a loser who can't get past the second round.
>>
>>67497702
LOL and what about you faggot liberals now?
>>
>>67497702

blazers have literally 0% chance of getting out of the 2nd round either tho
>>
>>67497801
We're doing better in the playoffs with a worse team than we ever did with Aldridge. Good luck ever winning a championship with the biggest choker in basketball as your "leader"
>>
>>67497021
>rebuilding Blazers squad in year 1 of a complete roster overhaul is already just as good as a team built around Aldridge for several years

I think their fanbase is probably ok with him leaving now
>>
>>67497900
Kawhi Leonard is the leader of the team

And after KD comes to the Spurs or at least leaves OKC, the Spurs are going to be perennial championship contenders

The Blazers will always be a first round bye week

>>67497979
Yeah Vonleh and Meyers Leonard are just as good as LMA

LMA was the best player in Blazers history LOL
>>
>>67498074
>no based Walton
>no based Drexler
>>
>>67498074
>LMA was the best player in Blazers history LOL
>who is Bill Walton?
>who is Clyde Drexler?

Are you 12?
>>
>>67498074
>first round bye week
>won first round

new to the sport?
>>
>>67498094
>>67498131
That's why you assholes were begging for LMA to come back last offseason, right?

>>67498145
Yeah, because of fluke injuries to CP3 and Blake Griffin

Enjoy the offseason starting tomorrow. Enjoy watching us win this series in 7 and then raping the Warriors
>>
>>67498131
LMA is in the top-5 in Blazers history.
Clyde is GOAT
Walton is the GOAT defensive player for the team
Terry Porter is third
LMA is around fourth.
>>
>>67498188
I'm not even a Blazers fan, but your opinion on basketball is completely irrelevant if you don't know who Bill Walton and Clyde Drexler are.

Also I doubt any Blazer fan actually thought they'd be as good as they are this year without Aldridge.
>>
>>67498292
have you ever thought that the Blazers simply overacheived this year?

Have you thought they wouldn't regress to the mean next year?
>>
>>67498188
You make us out like those Cleveland fans who cried and burned their "Please Stay LBJ" shirts when he took his talents to South Beach.

We knew Aldridge was leaving, we didn't care. We knew Lillard could still carry us to the playoffs. We were the only ones to believe in our team after ESPN analysts placed us below the 76ers in their shitty preseason power rankings.
>>
>>67498323
I think Blazers will still be a top 5 west team next year. Lillard/McCollum are legit as fuck and they have really good coaching. They just need to buff up their frontcourt and they could be a contender.
>>
>>67498286
I would put Brandon Roy above LaMarcus. He wasn't relevant for quite as long, but he was an all-around better player, the best shooting guard in the league during his prime. Yes, better than Kobe at the time. Better than overrated Harden and Klay now. If Roy didn't have jello knees, we'd be seeing a perennial championship contender in Portland right now.
>>
>>67498439
But then you wouldn't have been able to draft Lillard or McCollum because they would've been better in 2012 and 2013
>>
File: 1404949566061.jpg (36 KB, 344x320) Image search: [Google]
1404949566061.jpg
36 KB, 344x320
>>67498471
>mfw Lillard was drafted using the Nets pick acquired from trading them Gerald Wallace

fucking Nets man
>>
>>67498471
Valid point, but I think enough people would have overlooked Lillard that we could have got him down to around 25th. He came from a college that nobody heard of, and no other team would have been looking to draft him in the first round.
>>
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""built not bought"""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>spurs trying to court durant now too

lmao
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.