[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is he thinking /sp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
what is he thinking /sp/?
>>
> "General intelligence, the ability to think and reason, endowed our ancestors with advantages in solving evolutionarily novel problems for which they did not have innate solutions," says Satoshi Kanazawa, an evolutionary psychologist at the London School of Economics and Political Science. "As a result, more intelligent people are more likely to recognize and understand such novel entities and situations than less intelligent people, and some of these entities and situations are preferences, values, and lifestyles."

Read more at: >://phys[.]org/news/2010-02-intelligent-people-unnatural-values-human.html#jCp
>>
i tsuuuu therefore i am
>>
>>67482864
God that architecture is so fucking aesthetically pleasing
>>
i wonder what are the chances of two black women breaking into his house in the middle of the night and raping him in fronf of his gf all night long

you know, like it happened with fran drescher
>>
>>67482864
thinkegn about hattricks
>>
brown cocks
>>
File: KLAASSEN+_1_.jpg (47 KB, 471x600) Image search: [Google]
KLAASSEN+_1_.jpg
47 KB, 471x600
What is he thinking /sp/?
>>
File: bestever.jpg (24 KB, 400x433) Image search: [Google]
bestever.jpg
24 KB, 400x433
>>67482864
"So if I farted right now, would it echo off of these planks,,,, or just fade into the wind."

>that time where you had to hope you released a silent but deadly......
>>
>I wish was bigger and stronger so I could play a real sport instead of soccer
>>
"Why am i doing this"?
>>
>>67482864
[TSUUs Internally]
>>
Did Six Million really die?
>>
>>67482894
lmao
>>
>>67485236
>has nothing, so desperately makes a fart joke
>american """"""""""humour"""""""""
>>
>How come I get paid more than equally talented female players? Seems unfair to me.
>>
>>67486923
this
>>
>>67482894
underrated
>>
>>67492415
>has nothing, but it's 2 in the morning on a weekday and he hasn't obsessed over an American post in 10 minutes so he singles out USanon
>britcuck """"""""""""life""""""""""

Anyway he's obviously pondering the duality of man.
>>
>>67498344
say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens
>>
>>67498870
Careful lad, if he gets you on the floor, it's over. He'll sit on ya until you pass out from objection loss and end up in A&E with a set of broken ribs and a punctured lung and have to deal with awkward questions on how the fuck you got like that.

I don't think it's worth it desu. I'm just passing by as I scroll down the page.
>>
>>67498966
Objection? Oxygen. Gotta stop listening to moosic.
>>
File: image.png (129 KB, 460x643) Image search: [Google]
image.png
129 KB, 460x643
>>67498966
>>67499052
Not if nigel blobberry sits on him first
>>
>>67499121
Yeah but this is like comparing League 1 fatties to EPL fatties. You'd wreck us m8.
>>
>>67499144
You never know m8 liecester won
>>
>>67499226
True enough.
>>
File: kek.png (61 KB, 776x776) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
61 KB, 776x776
>>67499226
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.