[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best sport to watch in person?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
What is the best sport to watch in person?
>>
Tie between boxing and hockey

tiebreaker is boxing is only good when its two hungry guys fighting and not some "rising star" fighting a can, hockey is ALWAYS exciting, even minor league hockey is a fucking blast
>>
>>67480544
women's mud wrestling
>>
>>67480544
I don't know if hockey is the best live, but it has, BY FAR, the biggest difference between in-person and on TV.
>>
Chess
>>
cricket is up there
just get pissed all day
>>
>>67480544
Hockey probably
>>
1. Hockey

2. Baseball

GAP

9001. Basketball
90001. Handegg
900001. Soccer
>>
Cucking
>>
>>67483468
Handegg is even worse than soccer live imo

There's no point in watching it live, it's much better on t.v.
>>
Darts.
>>
>>67480544
Football is the only sport worth watching in person or TV.
>>
File: 1241241254.png (63 KB, 350x338) Image search: [Google]
1241241254.png
63 KB, 350x338
>>67480544

>Hockey
Hockey is the best by far as far as sports go
High paced, physical, quick, easy to turn around a game etc. etc. NHL games are good, but fans are shit, while in some European leagues the atmosphere is also amazing. Like in Sweden, Switzerland, Russia and Finland.

>Cricket
All day long shit, only good if you wanna get drunk while watching.

>Baseball
Same as cricket but at least a bit shorter

>Basketball
Ok I guess, but as a sport its so uninteresting, with no contact allowed, and its just taking turns to attack and who fails a few less offences than the other team wins.

>Football (Soccer)
Meh for the actual game, but if i go to football games its for the atmosphere that counts. There isn't really anything that can match a stadium filled with 80,000 European football fans that sing and chant non-stop with flares and illegal as fuck fireworks, and other crazy shit. Really cool for "big games".

>Handegg
Can't say I've been to a live game so I am speculating. But American fans are shit in general so the atmosphere is probably some very PC/PG shit, while the game it self is just 2-10 seconds of action with long breaks. I really cant understand how anyone can watch that shit at all.

>Handball
Same problem as Basketball, with just back-and-fourthing everything. But actually more interesting to watch as there is some physicality involved, which can create good hype.

>Boxing
Pretty good all around. Near hockey level tbph.

>Formula 1
Good to experience once or twice to hear and feel the engines as they roar by with the sound waves ripping through your chest like small explosions, but its so much better to see on TV where you actually know what the hell is going on and who is who. I've only been to the Monaco GP 4-5 times, so can't speak for how it is at other locations

>Horse racing
Ok if you are gambling I guess.

>Dog racing
Same, but just more ridiculous.

>Rally
Quite cool to listen to the cars again like in F1, but you won't know who is who.
>>
>>67483828

You've never left the house have you?
>>
>>67483857
What makes you think that?

I'm just expressing how I feel about seeing these sports live. Your mileage may vary, as well as your opinion.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.