[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your experience with buying jerseys from AliExpress?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: aliexpress.png (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
aliexpress.png
20 KB, 300x300
What's your experience with buying jerseys from AliExpress?
>>
never done it been tempted to go full kit wanker a couple of times tho
guessing the sizes would all be fucked up asian sizes
wouldnt get any name or number on the back or even badges unless you are never gonna wash it
wouldnt pay anything more for it than the price of a couple of pints because it aint worth it
>>
ordered pair of jerseys with my friend, they got delivered in like 10 days, and they are great quality
>>
>>67479834
I haven't bought Jerseys but let me share the experience, always buy from the dealers having high popularity and always read user reviews.

And never open a dispute before getting your goods.
>>
>>67480015
post the link then anon
>>
>>67480026
would like to do that mate, but the store somehow dissapeared, currently trying to find something similiar
>>
>>67480035
yeh happens alot of there
chinese dont give a shit its when the americans get involved and try force them to close them
>>
Pretty awesome

Other than a Monaco one I ordered, everything is amazing quality
>>
2 of my friends have ordered nba jerseys from that site.
One got a throwback steph curry jersey the other got a christmas hassan whiteside jersey.

The throwback curry jersey looks good but can kind of tell its fake
The christmas miami jersey looks legit
>>
soccer is usually pretty decent
hockey, football, and baseball are shit (baseball and hockey in particular), but most plebs can't tell the difference
>>
>>67479834
Mint condition! Very good
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.