[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holla /sp/ Today I present you with a great troll. Andrew R
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
holla /sp/

Today I present you with a great troll. Andrew Redmayne is the shittiest GK in the world but today we have an opportunity to make him the A-Leagues goal keeper of the season. Select him here! http://www.wswanderersfc.com.au/article/hyundai-a-league-fans-xi-goalkeepers/1ejenebc395mwzmxfsrhbo9ws
>>
I will help you, my shitposter friend
>>
>>67479146
thank you.
>>
>>67478974
kys waba
>>
You have my vote Mr Dundee
>>
Voted
>>
>>67478974

>There were a few eyebrows raised when Redmayne was announced as the Wanderers no.1 but the 27-year-old silenced the doubters by producing some brilliant performances.
In all, Redmayne played 23 games this season and kept an impressive seven clean sheets, letting in only 33 goals.

>He showed great mental strength as well, overcoming the disappointment of being dropped for Liam Reddy late in the season only to fight his way back into the starting 11.

He's not that shitty though. Would have got selected for best gk if he was >the shitties gk in the world

Fuck Off Kyle
>>
>>67479212
cheers cobber
>>
>>67479250
Those clean sheet were to do with the defense in front of him not his talent. Is still the A Leagues worst goalkeeper.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 711x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 711x400
>>67478974
No
>>
>>67479278
Only got that because the defense in front of him was so shit it's amazing he kept a single clean sheet all year.
>>
voted
>>
>>67479315
Cheers cobber
>>
voted you fucking faggot.
>>
>>67479368
Cheers cobb
>>
voted. he's got a bit of work to catch up with galekovic, but at least he's 2nd in the running.
>>
Am I on /b/?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.