[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Big 12 Expansion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (18 KB, 300x172) Image search: [Google]
image.png
18 KB, 300x172
Will the Big 12 Conference expand?

If the Big 12 Conference were to expand, what schools would they choose?
>>
>>67474493
>Big "XII"
>Has 10 members

They will. I hope they add UConn
>>
>>67474534
UConn seems like a great fit for the ACC, not so much the Big 12.

I do agree UConn should be a P5 though
>>
>>67474493

they have to or oklahoma is leaving
>>
>>67475125
And where will Oklahoma go?
>>
UConn and Pittsburgh
>>
>>67475276

they want the big ten but were all game for joining the pac 12 if needed
>>
>>67475883
Cincy
Pittsburgh
>>
>>67475883
>>67478391
>Pitt leaving the ACC for the shaky-ass """"""""""big"""""""""" """"""""""12""""""""""

not even once
>>
Memphis & Cincy
>>
>Big 12 dissolves

>Kansas and Oklahoma to the Big Ten

>Baylor, Texas, Texas Tech and TCU to the Pac 12

>West Virginia to ACC, along with Notre Dame, to give them an even 14 teams

>SEC doesn't take any applications

>Iowa State, Kansas State and Oklahoma State relegated to random Group of 5 conferences

Discuss.
>>
>>67475942
They can't join the Big Ten because they're not AAU
>>
>>67479113
Okie State gets fucked tee bee aytch
>>
Possible Candidates IMO

>American
Cincinnati
Memphis
UConn
UCF
South Florida

>Mountain West
Boise State
Colorado State

>Independent
BYU

I think it will end up being
>Cincinnati
They're making the biggest push to get in, they have had a respectable football program for the last decade, good basketball school, and geographically makes sense.
>BYU
Big name team, strong football culture, secure investment for the conference
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.