[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Cowherd is gone >Simmons is gone >Tirico is leaving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: PnAYQDx8.png (7 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
PnAYQDx8.png
7 KB, 500x500
>Cowherd is gone
>Simmons is gone
>Tirico is leaving
>Bayless is leaving

What the FUCK is going on at ESPN?
>>
Non sports watchers are just choosing to not even include ESPN as an option which saves them like 6 bucks a month

Sports watchers are choosing to not watch ESPN because they prefer sports, not politics with a dunk or Web gem thrown in.

Fuck them tbqh, I go out of my way to not watch it nowadays
>>
>>67458441
> NBC with Prem, /hoc/, Sunday Nights
> Fox with Bundesliga, NFL, Nascar
> ABC with NBA and college football
> CBS with march madness, NFL, and Masters

You're a cuck if you're paying for sports channels ESPN. Just stick to based OTA sports and streaming lad.
>>
File: BoC8uxB.png (454 KB, 430x431) Image search: [Google]
BoC8uxB.png
454 KB, 430x431
I hated Keith Olberman for being a dindu apologist but I knew ESPN was in a downturn when he left the company
>>
>>67458505
ESPN overypays for the most irrelevant shit I heard an ad for the fucking SEC softball shit on my local espn radio station
>>
rats fleeing a sinking ship
>>
bought out by disney and now its a sinking ship
>>
>>67458441
Im sure Disney will replace all of them with women, 3 black ones and a hispanic I bet. Cause you know, people just love watching women talk about sports.
>>
>>67458560
When espn has a woman do color analysis for Sunday night baseball.
Explaining how papi hit those hrs tn like she knows anything about the mechanics of a swing.
REEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>67458441
It's being run by people that live in a bubble who surrounded themselves with like-minded people and believe that they're appealing to the majority of sports fans and giving them the social justice slant they want. They're clueless, and they won't admit they're wrong or change their programming because they don't see a problem. ESPN is becoming the MSNBC of sports broadcasting.
>>
>>67458441
They want MORE MONEY, Except Simmons he was fired because he said the Jewdell was a liar.

You are NOT allowed to criticize the Commissioner at all on E!SPN.

>>67458520
He should have never been rehired after MSNBC fired him for being shit.
>>
>>67458441
lol three of those four are faceless personalities that made a huge mistake in leaving. simmons made a huge mistake in leaving and wont be relevant but he is the only one I can see survive leaving
>>
>>67458592
Nah, it's closer to the opposite.

They think the real sports fans will continue to watch them regardless of what they do, so they are pandering to a new audience. SJW-types are one of the most profitable demographics to market to.
>>
>>67458670
Oh look at that, a tripcuck, Floridian (it's 4am Monday morning there).

Everyone, his opinion matters a lot
>>
>>67458677
Doesn't seem to be working for them.

I'd actually like to see average ratings for ESPN on an annual basis.
I bet they've lost 30% of their viewers
>>
>>67458698
its funny too because you opinion doesnt matter.

>this is just a place to vent my opinions where I can sound crazy on here but not in real life

also if me tripping is what annoys you then you should anonymize everyone
>>
E!SPN is losing a shitton of money and they're trying to save money where they can. Matching or beating Bayless's $5M contract from FOX isn't an option.

But even with their ratings and sub drops and their $EC and SJW worship, they're still the 800-pound gorilla in sports tv. People who leave them for the most part either fade into relative obscurity or come crawling back (Michelle Beadle, Rachel Nichols)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.