[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just can't wait until feminists make it so is required
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: college_basketball_04.ashx.jpg (71 KB, 550x336) Image search: [Google]
college_basketball_04.ashx.jpg
71 KB, 550x336
I just can't wait until feminists make it so is required for every sports team to have %50 females.
>>
Nah then they'll get exposed. They'll keep on saying they are just as good until they get paid the same despite producing no intrest and .5% of the revenue
>>
>>67458062
I just can't wait until equal rights activists make it so it is required for every sports team to have 50% white people.
>>
>>67458071
But females work less and they still get jobs just to fill the quota.
>>
Already happened mate, its called Arsenal Football Club
>>
>>67458088

White men actually have pride and prefer BTFO out of the negro for real, if possible.
>>
>>67458062
There is no one who wants this.
>>
>>67458304
Feminists want this.
>>
>>67458340
Link me to one feminist saying this

I hate femtards as much as anyone but I've literally never heard this. The most I've heard is "women should be able to compete in men's leagues" which is meaningless because they will never be able to anyway.
>>
>>67458354
There are plenty http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/kelly-gender-integration-in-professional-sports-will-be-the-future-normal/article18631791/

This is one of the first results on google, there are plenty of feminists calling for integration of females on males teams of every sport.
>>
>>67458071
Same with white people.

A white man is compared to a black man in the same way that a woman is compared to a man.

I'd hazard a guess that a black woman would be similar in athletic ability to a white man.
>>
>>67458431
That's literally just a buzzfeed tier article for pure clickbait. He even admits it at the end.
>>
>>67458495
Well, go on twitter and ask any feminazi about it and see the response for yourself.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.