[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shoot me in the fucking face
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: MENDOZA_sfa7vt83_7b27kzsp.jpg (357 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
MENDOZA_sfa7vt83_7b27kzsp.jpg
357 KB, 1280x720
Shoot me in the fucking face
>>
>>67454760
I would if I could my friend

Just watch the ape hoop game instead
>>
>>67454765
Lame of Groans time, thank the Lord
>>
>in the face
>in
shoulden't it be "on the face" since youre not shooting from the inside (i.e. with gun inside youre mouth pointing too youre nose)???
why is english luangage so stoopid?
>>
>>67454760
>>67454765
>>67454778
>>67454782

>in the face
>in
shoulden't it be "on the face" since youre not shooting from the inside (i.e. with gun inside youre mouth pointing too youre nose)???
why is english luangage so stoopid?
>>
>>67454760
she not as bad as Kruk or the other ESPN baseball analysts, you dumbfuck
>>
>>67454839
Yes she is. Most of them are bad but she's worse because she's only there to advance the SJW agenda
>>
>>67454839
Here comes the apologist

She spent 2 minutes a few weeks back about play where the runner slid to base and was reviewed

She literally said "it's all about the sale of the play, if he sold it right they'll give him the review . It's the sale he gets up as if he knew he got to base first before the tag and because of the sale I believe it will go in his favor"

Then he was called out and spent her last minute in the subject about the sale of the play again

So fucking dumb
>>
>>67454925
During a Dodgers/Giants game (the only game she did that I watched) she said that all the Giants players want to be like Buster Posey....like they're some little leaguers swinging their bat in the backyard or something and not grown men who were the top athletes in almost every baseball league they've played in since they were kids
>>
>>67454760

Dont know who this person is
>>
>>67454778
>I don't like female analysts
>I watch Game of Thrones

sasuga
>>
>>67454839
You are the problem you fucking moron. Women DO NOT belong commentating on men's sports. I tried watching a Hornets playoff game with their local broadcast, and I had to mute it because they have a woman as a color commentator.
>>
>>67455043
SJWs forcing ESPN to have a female play by play commentator who fucking sucks
>>
File: 1427576591386.png (147 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1427576591386.png
147 KB, 600x600
if the wage gape doesn't exist then why is ESPN replacing all their men with women?
>>
>>67455645
Free easy pussy desu
>>
>>67455645

good one
>>
>>67455645
>muh seniority
>>
The most annoying thing is when she tries to talk about clubhouse culture or relate to things going on when she has absolutely no perspective whatsoever

It'd be like me trying to speak matter of factly about what it's like to be on my period as a guy, no perspective
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.