[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Qatar in the World Cup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1459055834937.png (3 KB, 221x160) Image search: [Google]
1459055834937.png
3 KB, 221x160
Reminder that this team will automatically qualify:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgrfQEB0XAg

Will we see a repeat of the 2002 World Cup, where refball ensures that the hosts win games?
>>
Looks like the keeper had a cheeky fiver on Qatar.
>>
But South Africa got BTFO in their own cup.
And Brazil. And Germany. And Japan.
I guess Germany did well with what they had in 2006.
>>
>>67450859

HIT IT WITH THE LEFT YOU FUCKING SANDNIGGER!!!! OH MY GOD!
>>
>>67451420
Some people just avoid using their weaker foot, no matter what happens.
>>
>>67450859
almost as bad as this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxpoR80y-Ag
>>
How many players will actually waste their winter in Qatar?
>>
they'll naturalize a bunch of brazilian and german rejects before it starts by paying a shit ton of $$$
>>
>>67451420
he did
>>
>Group A
Qatar
Spain
Algeria
Ghana
>>
File: 200_s.gif (32 KB, 272x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
32 KB, 272x200
>>67457979
>tfw in a shock coup Messi and Ronaldo are naturalized as Qatar nationals before the tournament
>>
>>67450859
All i want to see is a massive slave revolt in the middle of a match
>>
they'll naturalize current foreigners who play in their league
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 195x262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 195x262
>his sport's most exalted championship is hosted by a country full of people that want to kill him and destroy his way of life
>>
>>67450859
>TORRES
>>
File: 1417291193828.gif (2 MB, 286x210) Image search: [Google]
1417291193828.gif
2 MB, 286x210
>>67458044
looks like you saved a thumbnail, here's the right gif
>>
Why don't they just field a team of slaves and promise to release them from bondage if they win dac up? Easy win.
>>
>>67458093
I have to agree with clapguy on this one
>>
What if Israel qualifies?
>>
>>67451061
>And Japan.

in 2002 Japan and South Korea were absolute dog shit, yet Japan made it to the round of 16 and Korea made it to the semifinals.

>that moment when the referee didn't validate Morientes's goal because 'the ball was out before the assist' although the ball was a good foot inside the pitch.
>>
>>67458111
That would only work if it was the Cricket World Cup.
>>
by the time world cup gets to qatar wwiii will be going down.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.