[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Cubs (23-6) white Sox (21-10) >respectively the two best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
>Cubs (23-6) white Sox (21-10)
>respectively the two best records in baseball right now
How did this happen /sp/?
>>
Cubs - cause they're a good team with a good roster and a good GM
White Sox - broken clocks are still right twice a day...
>>
>>67431364

most teams dont give a shit about the first 80 games of the season
>>
>>67431406
Damage control

Granted this is a b8 post but still. Have a (you)
>>
>>67431375
>except when they're still moving
>>
>>67431406

what
>>
>>67431406
nigga you dumb
>>
too bad it's baseball where there are a million games so it literally doesn't fucking matter
>>
>>67431820
Unless you are the Colorado rockies, it does matter anon

This hot start is going to set the pace for the rest of the season, barring any injuries at least

Unless you are the Colorado rockies, in which case you are going to win 35 games in April and may and finish with a 60 win season
>>
>>67431364
Steroids are no longer used
>>
This close regional dominance is reminding me of 2014 and the A's Jints dominating the league for the first two months then faltering until they ended up in the WC.

Following tradition, someone's getting meme'd on in the WC and someone's winning the WS.

Sorry Ottomans, not your year
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.