[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All teams active in the playoffs should be able to temporarily
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 263x191) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 263x191
All teams active in the playoffs should be able to temporarily sign any player from a team not in the playoffs or already eliminated until the playoffs are over. Discuss.
>>
You're literally a retard. Even the shit b8 topics on /sp/ are too shiity now.
>>
>>67424291
Your tiny manlet brain can't comprehend the genius of my proposal. Go back to sucking dick faggot
>>
>>67424570
Projecting much?
>>
>>67424213
No, because its not about watching the best players is about the best teams
>>
>>67424213
>signing up ring chasers
>>
>>67432080
This isn't true in basketball 2bh.
>>
They can now take a player from each team that they beat, NBA street style.

Also seeds get to pick who they play in order... So the Warriors can pick the Thunder and take Durant in the first round if they want, or they can play it safe and play the Celtics or some shit

This would be cool for like, a year
>>
>>67424213
This kind of happens in the NHL. Good players will get traded short term if their team isn't playoff bound. Wouldn't work in the NBA though, one player can make way too much of an impact.
>>
Wow, that sounds stupid as fuck

Op keep doing you though. At least you tried
>>
>>67432115
What's the point of having a trip?

Like specifically you, what's the fucking point? You're not funny and you're opinions are shit. I guess it does help me automatically disregard anything you say as pure autistic babble but other than that I just don't understand
>>
File: 1437980142457.jpg (43 KB, 570x587) Image search: [Google]
1437980142457.jpg
43 KB, 570x587
>>67424213
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.