[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>B-Bitter http://www.espnfc.com/tottenham-hot spur/story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: a.espncdn.com.jpg (30 KB, 738x415) Image search: [Google]
a.espncdn.com.jpg
30 KB, 738x415
>B-Bitter

http://www.espnfc.com/tottenham-hotspur/story/2866073/mauricio-pochettino-slams-spurs-rivals-for-publicly-backing-leicester
>>
File: hazard-willian300.jpg (12 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
hazard-willian300.jpg
12 KB, 300x170
>>
He's right though. When team A can lose to team B and team C gets fucked there is a conflict of interest. That's a flaw in the system, it can get rigged
>>
>>67402589
Good thing this didn't happen and Chelsea acted like professionals playing what was (for them) a meaningless game instead of not caring and letting Spurs win :^)
>>
>>67402605
>lose game
>bbbbbbbbbbut you lost to that other team you big meanies
They would still be complaining if they won though haha
>>
>>67402589
>it's a flaw to win a game against your rivals effectively cucking them from the title

Spudcucks everyone
>>
>people rooting for the underdog

wew that never happened in any sports
>>
>>67402522
>>67402631
Pochettino also said that Leicester deserved to win the title. He's not being bitter, just saying that it was annoying to hear everyone saying that they wanted Leicester to win months before the title race ended.
>>
>>67402865
Oh yeah, how unprofessional were people for wanting the underdog to win.
>>
le can't close important games out man
>>
>>67402882
It's a little unprofessional to say that you want a team to win the league when you still have to play against them. After Spurs drew against West Brom it stopped mattering, and I'm not implying that these players/coaches threw the games (Fabio Borini isn't good enough to kick himself in the face on purpose), but it's just not professional.
>>
File: 1410391192360.jpg (21 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
1410391192360.jpg
21 KB, 480x600
>"I'm very polite or political. No -- I am professional. There's a big difference," he added.

>"I don't want to be popular -- I want to be professional. "

Kek, I had no idea this guy was fedora as fuck
>>
>>67402589
>rigged

Lol if you think anybody "rigged" it, or even would rig it.

Poch is just whining because he lost, he can say he's "just being professional" all he wants (very professional running onto the pitch mid-game by the way), but every other manager is a professional too.

You think Guus Hiddink isn't a pro?

If he hasn't got the balls to publcily name who he thinks isn't "professional" then you shouldn't waste your time thinking about the whinging of a bitter loser
>>
>>67403092
>If he hasn't got the balls to publcily name who he thinks isn't "professional" then you shouldn't waste your time thinking about the whinging of a bitter loser

This, really.

If you're going to start publicly speaking about it, at least come out and name them, rather than passive aggressive shit like a teenage girl.

It's like when somebody makes a facebook status like "omg some people are unbelievable! so sick of it!!", yet never mention the person they're talking of
>>
I don't understand the complaint. Chelsea gave them their best game. It's not like Leicester could benefit from Chelsea doing anything other than trying their hardest to cuck Tottenham. Tottenham were the dirty apes making completely unnecessary and reckless tackles when they couldn't hold the lead. If It isn't professional to want one team to win over another, especially if you consider one of those teams your rival, how is it professional to try your hardest to look like piece of shit babies? I could only understand the complaint if Chelsea were to lay down against Leicester and give them the league, but since Tottenham are choke artists, that can never happen.
>>
File: savbro.jpg (47 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
savbro.jpg
47 KB, 600x800
>>67402522
Kek, he should have tried being Liverpool manager in 2013/2014.

Everton fans were literally printing shirts hoping/celebrating them losing to Man City and handing them the title. Even executives at their club wore them.

Now that's small time and unprofessional. Chelsea just literally tried their best to win a football match
>>
>>67402522
He's right, though
>>
>>67403163
That's different though. That's the fans. The Everton players didn't come out and publicly say it. They even tried their best to win the game. They were professional about i
>>
>>67403142
The problem is that Chelsea had to play Spurs first. We would have seen the real betrayal of integrity if we saw Chelsea play their usual shit against Leicester first, THEN playing the game of their lives against Spurs. Luckily for Chelsea they had to play Spurs first, so they are covered by "they are just trying to win a game like normal"
You can't deny that it's a scummy thing to publicly declare who you want to win while you still have to play the two teams, effectively deciding the title when you're sitting shit in 10th and players like Hazard had been a waste of space all season before that.
I know Leicester would still have won the league even if Spurs beat Chelsea and Leicester beat Everton, but you can't deny Poch's argument
>>
File: BS.jpg (28 KB, 499x284) Image search: [Google]
BS.jpg
28 KB, 499x284
>>67402605
>Chelsea
>acted like professionals
>>
He's right, but he shouldn't be the one criticizing. Spurs drew the last two games because they weren't good enough in the second half; Eriksen in particular is a downhill skiier when the going gets tough.

Got to love all the dumb chinks having an opinion on this though, as if those creatures are ever right.
>>
>>67402865
And chelsea got exactly the reaction they wanted from spurs after these quotes

it's all mindgames

also.. sppurs need to get over this quick, or else arse will finish above them.. it's not like city can beat them or anyone in the top 8
>>
People haven't shown Spurs a lot of respect for their season, which has been their best in over a generation. That's what's up.
>>
>>67403921
Congratz, you win the best loser prize
>>
Maybe don't choke a 2 goal lead and chimp out like a band of monkeys next time.
Then your complaints can be taken seriously.
>>
>>67403031
You'd have a point if it came down to Chelsea vs Leicester and Chelsea blatantly rolled over, but that isn't what happened.
>>
>>67403163
the fans did that, not the players

slippy g and crystanbul cost liverpoo the title, not everton. you are just bitter as fuck
>>
>>67403539
Maybe his shit team should a have not tied relegation fodder 2 weeks in a row then huh?
>>
>>67404310
That's what I said, though.

>"After West Brom it stopped mattering"
>>
>>67402522
Its no secret the league has been ABS for years.
>>
>>67403933
people have been moaning about things in football for ages, players not working hard enough, players having huge wage bills, players not coming through the ranks, players not being from the country they play in, players being too old and only being in the team for their name

Spurs do the complete opposite of this, yet people still brand them as the bad guys, it's ridiculous.
>>
>>67404712

That has more to do with bad luck than any kind of bias against Spurs. In any other season over the past decade, Tottenham would have been the undisputed media darlings. But Leicester were the better underdog story.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.