[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I tell you what boys, now you brought me in I'm welling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: fc-logo.png (73 KB, 248x233) Image search: [Google]
fc-logo.png
73 KB, 248x233
I tell you what boys, now you brought me in I'm welling up. What you got to realise, we're one point clear, i've been a season ticket holder for near enough 20 years, I moved to Rostov, and I've seen Osinov, I've seen Yuri, and I've seen debts, right? This is the first time, the first time that I've ever seen anything like what I've seen this season. This season is just unbelievable pal, and I mean that /sp/. With all due respect /sp/, loved you to bits, loved you to bits, but I tell you something: Noboa, Navas, and all the boys, are putting it on the next level, and it shows in the league table. We're now one.. hang on a minute.. we're now one clear, one point clear.

I went to Kaspiysk, I went to Moscow. I have brung my son up, when he was bullied in school, "oh Spartak, Spartak, CSKA, Zenit, Spartak, CSKA, Lokomotiv" and I.. I stuck by my guns, I said "listen sunshine, wear the ball, wear the yellow.. wear the ball, wear the yellow, we will come through." And all of a sudden my son's turned round and said to me and looked me in the eye today - looked me in the eye - and turned round and said to me "Dad, Dad.." Amazing. Absolutely amazing. He's seen players, he's seen class players, like Erohin, l-like.. oh, honest to God..

Now, tell me.. you cannot, you cannot, you cannot tell me we have not got a chance of winning the league /sp/. And listen, th-this is.. I grew up with you /sp/. You cannot tell me, you cannot believe we cannot win the league, please..
>>
>magi9 meemov, pacanbI
>>
>>67390577

Take a bump la
>>
>>67390577
Good thread
>>
listen, listen, listen
>>
/lifelong/ poctob fan since yesterday
>>
>>67390577
In my hometown (FIN) we have this place called the Rostov pitch. It's not a stadium or anything, it's just a football pitch in a park where there's grassy banks surrounding the itch that's not even full size or grass, but rather sand. But you guys had some tough times back in the day, and this pitch shows our empathy. It's named after you guys and we say, Let's go play football in Rostov.

You are going to win.
>>
SKA Rostov > FK Rostov
>>
WEAR THE BALL
>>
WEAR THE HILLBILLY
WEAR THE YELLOW
>>
>>67390577

You gotta believe in the meme magic, my droog. You just gotta believe
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 277x182
Spartak Moscow fan reporting in. Fuck Rostov!!!
>>
the absolute madmen, they're actually gonna do it
>>
From what part of Rostov are you from lads? I'm from Rostovtlán
>>
/lifelong/ rostov here since a minute ago. We did it lads.
>>
I unironically support POCTOB since I randomized it on a FIFA 11 online match and completely demolished my opponent.

DAVAI PERESTROJKA WIN THE LEAGUE TOVARISH
>>
WE OF POCTOB
WEAR THE BEAR
>>
>>67401288
Reau steauve
>>
>>67401288
Rostovshire here
>>
>>67401288
Little Rostovton, Rostovshire. /lifelong/ for about a minute now.

Дaвaй Дaвaй Pocтoв!
>>
Been a fan since about 2 weeks ago when Poctob showed up on the news pulling a Lester.
>>
>>67401288
south poctob reporting in
>>
>>67390577
Vlad, Vlad...How can I tell you you can't win the league after that!
>>
lifelong Kochtopf fan here
>>
Rostov won the league in '08 or '09 I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>67403549
You're thinking of Rubin
>>
>>67403549

They've always been relegation fodder m8
>>
>>67403570
>>67403576
You lads were right, they won the league alright but it was the one equivalent to the championship tho.
>>
>>67403570
Too bad they're shit now, I still remember that match when they beat Barca 2-1 in CL
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.