[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The madman actually blamed the physio again after the loss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: might as well.png (810 KB, 1203x981) Image search: [Google]
might as well.png
810 KB, 1203x981
The madman actually blamed the physio again after the loss.
>Why is Godin already playing?
Except fucker had all the players but Robben this time. Have fun with this manchild who can´t, for the life of him, take any responsibility for his shit. God I´m so sick of this cunt.
>>
>>67387998
>tfw based HWMW probably won't come back even though poop will leave
fuck this meme coach
>>
To be fair every ex-bundesliga brazillian player say that german football medics are horrible, like leech therapy(in the 90s) horrible
>>
>>67388204

hes old as shit probably would have retired in the next few years anyway
>>
File: 1447940686419.png (176 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447940686419.png
176 KB, 500x500
>>67388248
>people who literally live in mud huts say our medics are horrible
>>
>>67388248

SHUT UP AND DO ZE PUSHUPS MIGUEL!

OR I WILL SHOW YOU ZE 7-1 AGAIN!
>>
He not only blamed them but was about to beat the shit out of them
>>
>>67388250
true but he really was a part of the team, and how they treated him because of poop was fucking despicable. honestly felt disgusted by the club when that happened
>>
>>67388292
>>67388299

nah dudes our clubs have pretty good medics.
Just see Renato Augusto, he was so fucked up when he returned to Brazil, but after some time and some treatment he was godlike, best player on the league and not a single injury
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFRy79qs4pI

It just comes to arrogance i think, it is just inexcusable a top 5 club of the world have so many injuries in a season, and i would understand if they were pushing the limits to compete, but they are flying in the national league
>>
File: 1368987017_extras_portadilla_0.jpg (70 KB, 340x209) Image search: [Google]
1368987017_extras_portadilla_0.jpg
70 KB, 340x209
>>67388250

>believing the rummenigger line

bitter, kamarad
>>
>>67388456

or maybe its peps fault for training wrong or too hard or whatever?

bayern didnt have that many injuries under henyckes iirc
robben is just made out of glass its surprising hes still has a career desu
>>
>>67388473

?
>>
>trusting Poop, the despicable mememaster
It was understandable at the moment. I'm glad after the ManC phase it'll be over.
>>
>>67388292

pro-tip: the doctor of Vasco da Gama is treating Stephen Curry right now. He fixed Leandro Barbosa's knees so GWS hired him.
>>
>>67388575
*GSW
>>
IS Pop a cheat?
>>
>>67388320
T.b.h I would win a fight against Poop Sissyola
>>
>he blames the medical staff last year
>earlier this year mourinho loses the plot and does the same
>poop does it again
It's like they are trying to one up each other.
>>
>>67388540
maybe, but even if Pepe is pushing the athlete to a unfair limit, the medic staff has a say in all this, they can't just wait for injuries and treat them
Maybe i don't know things how work in germany, and maybe that is the case, but in recent years a lot of brazillian clubs improved their medical staff.. And i always feel like German athletes don't perform 100% during the season because they have a medical condiction handicapping them
>>
>>67388575
the bayern doc 'poop' fired treats usain bolt
>>
>>67388555

He'll do well there. As long as he adapts to the masturbatory narrative of english furbol. Which shouldn't be too hard if he makes a deal with the pundits setting the lines of the furbolistic discourse; you take my poops and I take your wanks. Sort of Wenger style.

Anyway, it's a perfect meme coach for the definitive meme club in the ultimate meme league.
>>
>>67389065
>Anyway, it's a perfect meme coach for the definitive meme club in the ultimate meme league.

i thought that would be Klopp.
>>
>>67388753

There's this shit going on in Madrid as well. Only that this time is actually the players complaining about the new medic teams. Benzema f.i just went with his old fisio to recover and Cristiano did his treatment with a different team of doctors.
>>
>>67388771

checked
>>
>>67388771
7-1 kek
>>
>>67388204
>HWMW

but-i-cant-attend-stupid-trainings-because-muh-private-business-suffers.jpg
>>
>>67387998
>this mad he left your shitty club
>>
>>67388771
MEME MAGIC
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.