[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did pro sports become so unbearably SJW? If a city's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 23
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 850x917) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 850x917
When did pro sports become so unbearably SJW?

If a city's people don't agree with fag marriage or mentally ill men going in women's bathrooms, the NFL/NBA/MLB, etc. threatens to take away major events from fans in that city. It's really shitty, Orwellian stuff.

Why are non-leftist opinions not tolerated in pro sports?
>>
Its not pro sports, its american society.
>>
This is because your opinion on the matter is scientifically objectively certified wrong.
>>
File: cocain.jpg (106 KB, 894x603) Image search: [Google]
cocain.jpg
106 KB, 894x603
>>67384359
Curt Schilling pls go
>>
>Orwellian
>SJW
>leftist

I've read those buzz words somewhere, oh yeah, it's from a cancer ridden board called /pol/ which I suggest you should stay in, you frogposting lemon.
>>
>force all sports to be more inclusive to everyone
>more fans of the sport
>more chance of GOAT players coming through
>more shekels for the execs
>more shekels
>shekels
Simple
>>
>>67384392
This
"Im entitled to my opinion!! Free speech!"
Yeah, well you're also entitled to face backlash for it
>>
>>67384359
fuck off /pol/tard.

Why do you care what two adult people do or if they can get married like everybody else?
>>
>>67384359
Just let the fag marry. Nothing bad will happen.
>>
File: 1457978642660.jpg (139 KB, 600x299) Image search: [Google]
1457978642660.jpg
139 KB, 600x299
>mfw /sp/ is finally lefty
>>
How has your team been defeated by SJWs? For it was when the Mets do a kiss cam in between innings, and at the end as a joke they show two guys from the opposing team. Everyone gets a laugh. Except for one guy who went viral about how its disrespectful to faggots. They dont do it anymore.
>>
>>67384405
Hello Farooq, voted for Khan yesterday I imagine?
>>
>>67384541
voted for your nan
>>
>>67384532
I mean the day the redskins are forced to change their name, I'm not sure if I'm gonna watch the NFL anymore
>>
>>67384532
Sf Giants banning the military fly overs because of muh anti-military. Shit like that is why I'm aggressively anything anti-progressive.
>hurr durr I hate the military
>ok not everyone does but hey that's OK this is murrica
>no jets trigger my PTSD from being bullied in class
I feel so dumb saying it happened like that but I can't help but feel the type of logic they used to ban such things. When in reality it isn't a serious thing, like I won't not watch baseball because of this, but if a few triggered faggots can get something like that canceled, who knows what they'd wanted removed too because its not PC or whatever
>>
>>67384359
probably because we're going to watch the games no matter what, but the people you're talking about won't so the leagues cater to them to maximize profits
>>
>people unironically supporting the destruction of strong, masculine societies that produce sports champions, in favour of feminised totalitarianism

When did /sp/ become an sjw safe space?
>>
empty threats my man. if they actually went through with it there would be riots
>>
I will never understand why a grown man would care to the point of anger that other people stick their penises in men's asses
>>
>>67385606
I will never understand why a grown man would care to the point of anger that other people fuck their cousins
>>
>>67385606
I will never understand why a grown man would care to the point of anger that other people disapprove of people stick their penises in men's asses
>>
>>67384359
1) SJW is progressive liberal (ie: center-right) not left
2) Only a mentally ill person could care about other people's sex lives
>>
>>/pol/
>>
>>67384946
Why does a team name matter, especially when it's something so obviously racist as "Redskins"? Do people think that if you have the exact same team, with all the same players and staff and city and field/arena/whatever, and name it something else that it actually magically becomes a different team?
>>
why is it only white people that cry about racism against other cultures?
>>
>>67385667
Because it can produce offspring with severe medical issues
>>
>>67385777
Can you explain why the name Redskins is racist?
>>
>>67385806
and anal sex can lead to hiv. nice try bigot
>>
>>67385827
So can vaginal sex but you don't gotta worry about that do ya
>>
>>67385806
Gay men are disproportionately more likely than straight men to abuse kids. Checkmate, bigot.
>>
>>67385806
why do you care what people do with their sex lives huh? ugh
>>
>>67385225
You should thank SF, they're saving your tax dollars from pointless DoD spending
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KaW7cOJUt1A
inb4 >2016
>>
File: 1368163932004.jpg (3 MB, 3264x4744) Image search: [Google]
1368163932004.jpg
3 MB, 3264x4744
>>67385752
1. No it isn't
2. I can't wait till my kids have to questionm their sexuality because it is forced on them in primary school. Instead of taking recess or gym class, they take a gender acceptance class.
Pic related for janitor reaction
>>
>>67385865
This. When did /sp/ become so intolerant to same family couples? I'm getting triggered by this bigotry.
>>
>>67385851
Men are disproportionately more likely to abuse children, so let's not allow fathers to be alone with children. Right?
>>
File: pol.png (179 KB, 1155x852) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
179 KB, 1155x852
Back to >>>/pol/

I'm not sure how well your stormfront opinions will go over on a board where we discuss sports that are dominated by minorities.

Perhaps you should try http://www.castefootball.us/index.php
>>
>>67385873
Pilots require a certain number of flight hours before being allowed to carry missions. The flyovers are a great source of that. Not even /pol/ but please continue to spew garbage
>>
>>67385918
>he doesn't watch exclusively white sports
ew
>>
>>67385917
But seriously, I bet there are more than a few people that believe this
>>
>>67385918
So you want an echo chamber? Typical lefty.
>>
>>67385865
I don't care if they don't reproduce but willingly creating disabled kids is morally wrong
>>
>>67384392
>This is because your opinion on the matter is scientifically objectively certified wrong.

>men taking estrogens are women
>SCIENCE!

KYS.
>>
>>67385777
Pretty much. I'm not supporting a team that gets cucked out of great team name because of some SJWs.

>>67385808
They make the argument that if you extrapolate the name to something that black people find offensive (not difficult at all) like 'blackskins' then this racist.

It's ignoring the argument that native Americans literally do not care about petty bullshit like a team name (they care more about how the US government has fucked them from the beginning). If anything, the 'Washington' part of the name is offensive towards them.
>>
File: spooky.gif (10 KB, 279x305) Image search: [Google]
spooky.gif
10 KB, 279x305
>>67385944
>morally wrong
>>
>>67385919
>the military uses it to train pilots
>it's not military shilling at all
now i was in the chair force so go enlist instead of talking out of your ass
>>
>>67385936
No we want a board to discuss actual sports and not listen to you alt-right retards complain about everything.
>>
>>67384405

Literally every single one of these terms applies here. Don't you have some pride parade to attend?

To answer OP: Jews. The NBA is run by living anti-semitic cartoons. That explains why they in particular are the way they are.

You're a fool if you contribute a single red cent to those cunts.
>>
>>67385990
seems pretty sport related if you ask me
>>
>>67385981
>no argument
gg convict
>>
>>67384423
>Yeah, well you're also entitled to face backlash for it
That's stupid. If you put it like that, anyone has total free speech, because the government backlash necessarily only happens after you express yourself.
The idea of free speech is being allowed to express oneself WITHOUT having to face backlash.
>>
File: WTF.jpg (105 KB, 1006x850) Image search: [Google]
WTF.jpg
105 KB, 1006x850
>>67385986
>can't kill 2 birds with one stone
Gov't saves money and you are still mad
>>
>>67386005
It's not. It's whiny right wing man-children complaining about a boogeyman that has absolutely no impact on their lives whatsoever. The left wing twats are almost as bad save for the fact they don't shit up the board with their political posing and moaning
>>
>>67385974
The Redskins issue is fucking priceless because the people who want the name changed aren't the people supporting the team by going to games and buying merch. Dan Snyder has made it crystal clear he will never change the name as long as he owns the team.
>>
>>67384451
>Why do you care what two adult people do or if they can get married like everybody else?

Because you cannot get married to some one of your own sex you dumb subhuman. It's literally against the definition of "marriage".

Create a new institution that mimics marriage if you really want to have a giant wedding where you and your faggot buttbuddy get enough attention to last you for the month, but given that homos are incapable of monogamy, there's no reason why they should.

Gay "marriage" is a means to humiliate non-degenerate Americans, anyone denying this is a fool. It is like prison guards that make you salute their German Shepherds in order to humiliate you, or like Ramsay making Theon call himself Reek. If you comply, you're already their bitch.
>>
>>67386008
you didn't explain how it was morally wrong leaf. not all incest babies are defective
>>
>>67384359
>Why are non-leftist opinions not tolerated in pro sports?
the fact that you boiled this down to a "left vs right" issue shows that you're part of the problem
>>
>>67385895
Get help senpai
>>
>>67386014
Americans are entitled to free speech without backlash from the government. There's nothing in the first amendment that says you can't lose business or your job etc for saying something that someone else may not like.
>>
>>67385919
Yeah I'm sure that's why a vet and military supporter like John McCain doesn't like it either. Go enlist and serve your country
>>
>>67386041
Willingly taking risks like that is wrong: kind of like smoking crack while pregnant. It creates simple minded fucks lik you
>>
>>67384946

Well done son.

You should've stopped watching after the Ray Rice debacle, if not after they introduced Pinktober.
>>
>>67386063
That's fine and all, but then those businesses certainly cannot claim that they are in favour of free speech. If anything, they're distinctly against it.
>>
>>67386084
>supports eugenics
wow nice tolerance there
>>
>>67384359
>it's Orwellian for businesses to exercise their right to refuse service if they feel like it
Kys commie fuck
>>
>>67386104
Welcome to glorious America.
>>
>>67385806

That's procreation with your cousins you moron. Giving your cousin a blowjob won't cause the conception of another dud like you.
>>
>>67386109
Nice strawman.
>>
>>67386040
>>>/pol/

Anyway, they are private companies, they can do whatever they want. Literally the opposite of Orwellian you mong
>>
>>67386064
>$7MM over 3 years
DoD budget is over $637BB
Cutting that money to feel good means nothing.
Should go after the big amounts, like your benefits...
>>
>>67386138
you literally said these people shouldn't be allowed to breed.
>>
>>67386122
Didn't a huge clusterfuck come up when some biblethumper tried to ban homos from his shop in your country?
Nice double standards your media have.
>>
File: shorks choking on dick.png (93 KB, 526x350) Image search: [Google]
shorks choking on dick.png
93 KB, 526x350
I like how none of the sports were all fag enabling until 2-3 years ago when that poll saying 50% supported gay marriage.

Now the NHL supports some fag hockey "charity" and a guy gets suspended for calling the ref a faggot but not for knocking out someones teeth with a high stick.

They you can play hockey charity is especially retarded kids are quitting hockey because new equipment can cost 1 thousand dollars every year for a growing kid not because somebody called them a homo
>>
>>67386122
Except when you don't want to serve gays, then big daddy government comes in to take care of the bullies.
>>
>>67386104
Wrong, free speech means you can legally say whatever you want, not that there aren't business and social reprocussions to what you say. No one who runs a major sports team is saying they want mean words to be illegal, they support free speech you stupid fucker.
>>
>>67386031
>It's whiny right wing man-children complaining about a boogeyman that has absolutely no impact on their lives whatsoever.

>people literally being disemployed because of opinions that were the absolute mainstream less than 10 years ago
>doesn't affect your life

KEK.
>>
>>67384532
dodgers and kings have been doing fag kiss cams for the past year
>>
>>67386153
Not when it causes birth defects
>>
>>67386171
Can you seriously say you're in favour of free speech if you actively discriminate against people for having a different opinion?
Can you really not see the hypocrisy here?
>>
>>67386156
The media is a business and can have any standardand hypocrisy they want you commie fucktard. Please gas yourself and remove one more lefty from the gene pool.
>>
>>67386063

The same people that champion "Freedom of Association" when it comes to threatening conservatives with homelessness when they oppose a policy that was considered a joke in the early 90s, are the same vermin that will sue you for 100.000$ if you refuse to bake a cake for a bunch of AIDS ridden degenrates for their perversion of an ancient and sacosanct institution.
>>
>>67386199
>he doesn't want them to breed because the offspring will be infererior in some way
eugenics
>>
>>67384359
They don't care about that. They care about one thing: Profits.

Straight gay or whatever, they don't care. They want butts in seats and eyes on TVs.

>>67386171
Correct but because the US doesn't have Civics courses in schools anymore no one understands that fundemental fact.
>>
>>67385865
because aids is a public healthy risk
>>67385944
if you buy the fag argument having kids has never been an important part of marriage which is why we let infertile and old people marry
>>
>>67385974
>If anything, the 'Washington' part of the name is offensive towards them.

this
>>
>>67385806
It's actually not worse than a woman older than 30 having a kid. In fact, incest as a whole ain't bad until you start doing it every single generation.
>>
>>67386142

>huge corporations don't have influence that rivals that of government

OK.

Besides, if those vermin play this way, rightwinger here are going to stop watching them. Or at least follow them in a way that prevents them from earning money.
>>
what is the trump of sports?
>>
>>67386211
in favour of free speech just means you are in favour of the right to say something without legal repercussions, so yes.
>>
>>67386217
I can sort of understand making hospitals and gas stations service niggers and faggots but people acted like the fags would literally die of a broken heart if they did not get a cake from that specific baker
>>
lel ESPN replaced Curt Schilling with that lesbian LGBT rights activist US Womens soccer player
>>
>>67386229
>if you buy the fag argument having kids has never been an important part of marriage which is why we let infertile and old people marry

Faggots can NEVER EVER have children. there is no fertility test for old/sterile people, so them marrying isn't immediately farcical.

You sophistic sack of shit.
>>
Anyone who call himself a conservative and beats off to trannys needs to hang themselves and stop posting
>>
>>67386260
its basically just the US that even has a significant amount of people who hate gays and trans, I doubt the 5 right wing people in your country are going to take down american sports, Germany.
>>
>>67384359
fuck off back to /pol/ you amerilard
>>
>>67386262
Dan Snider
>>
>>67386225
eugenics is a giant controversial subject though. Your argument is like saying I am a nazi because I like brown suits.
Again, nice strawman
>>
>>67386260
Unfortunately, people are addicted to their sports leagues, and will follow them no matter how unwatchable the product becomes. How people can still watch the NBA at this point is completely beyond me.
>>
>>67385808
>>67385974

In languages, phenomenons called slurs develop. In the United States racism is a long-standing issue in which skin color is the defining marker of any person or persons' worth. Words like "redskin" may have no qualitative meaning for clueless Americans these days but for Indians the problems of old racial hierarchies are still very much alive and a personal issue. The real issue isn't so much that it's racist really, although it factually is racist, but that it's an example of an outside people attempting to make a profit and mockery off of other peoples, and historically and currently subjugated peoples at that.

Honestly I don't care if if never gets changed but this should really be obvious to anyone but there are actual idiots out there that actually bring /pol/shit where it doesn't belong and not only use "cuck" in conversation but use it with sincerity.
>>
>>67386288
Talking about OP, why is he mad?
>>
>>67386276
Was that just for sunday night baseball?

Jessica Mendosa is dogshit too all modern ball casts are dogshit since it is 3 faggots talking over each other and not telling you the count. Why cant more people be like Vin Scully
>>
>>67384392

Speaking as someone who works in a behavioral neuroscience lab, no, you're not even close.
>>
>tfw no trump like figure to make your sport great again

feels bad man
>>
>>67386298
No, he's argument is that you support eugenics, which you do. I mean, I support eugenics as well, you should admit it.
>>
>>67386171
this desu, irl /pol/fags finally getting blown the fuck out after realizing no one wants to hear about their dumb obsessions
>>
>>67386286
>its basically just the US that even has a significant amount of people who hate gays and trans, I doubt the 5 right wing people in your country are going to take down american sports, Germany.

My fucking sides.

Do you have any idea how out of touch you are?
>>
>>67386327
Trump supports gays and transsexuals/genders
>>
>>67386269
personally, im iffy on this. the issue is, in some time periods, practically everyone of a certain group would be denied service everywhere (see: black people in the early 1900s). i think because the government is a body that every citizen pays taxes to, companies are people are in a way, benefiting from gay people's tax money, so it's somewhat understandable that they would be forced to serve all customers. but again, im not sure how i feel about it. in a perfect society, they would only serve who they wanted to, but we don't really live in a society like that
>>
>>67385225
>shit like that is why I'm aggressively anything anti-progressive

Holy shit, do you even listen to what comes out of your mouth. You might actually be the most retarded human bean.
>>
>>67386301

There are always those who are on the fence. Those will be the ones where it will be relevant. Much like in presidential elections.
>>
File: spidermn.jpg (43 KB, 600x441) Image search: [Google]
spidermn.jpg
43 KB, 600x441
>>67386307
he is just talking shit. he posted it on the wrong board, this thread is typical material for /pol/ I think it's time for spiderman to kill this shit
>>
>>67386358
Your make believe nazi group that meets in your mom's basement doesn't matter
>>
>>67386338
Not really, eugenics can refer to discouraging siblings from procreation, and also forced sterlization of an entire race:
>>
>>67386306

How much money did you spend on that worthless degree?
>>
>>67386392
So yeah, you support eugenics.
>>
File: 1342277093459.gif (2 MB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
1342277093459.gif
2 MB, 160x120
>>67386398
>>67386409
these two responses
>>
>>67386327
Problem is every sports league is a coalition of many owners, and if any dissenting right wing opinion was outed amongst them, that owner would get Sterling'd in a heartbeat. This is not because any of the owners actually care about being "progressive"; many of them are good old boys. Political correctness is at an all time high, and they don't want anything making waves in their league. To fix sports, society must change first.
>>
>>67386380

Trannies are freaks if there ever have been any. The fact that you believe that that shit is even close to being accepted is LUDICROUS.
>>
>>67384392
u cant change ur sex tho
>>
>>67386420
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1ce.jpg (115 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1ce.jpg
115 KB, 600x600
>>67386398
>someone asks for explanation
>someone gives explanation
>"HURLMAO MUST'VE GONE TO COLLAJ"

Nice job m8, not expose at all
>>
>>67386409
If you support one democratic concept, are you a democrat?
>>
nice to see the mods are real busy doing their hard job. must be really stressful putting in all that work. i really appreciate them
>>
>>67386422

Bullshit. Absolutely nothing would happen if they didn't do this shit.

Either it's because they're cowards or they really believe in this dogshit. It's probably both.
>>
>>67386422
I didn't really mean politically. I meant one who would bring forth radical reforms to the sport itself
>>
>>67386448

That "explanation" is the kind of mashed word salad that can only be produced by a recipient of those "toilet paper" degrees. I'm amused to no end to learn that people of this kind end up making horrendous life decisions like that.
>>
>>67386436
>Trannies are freaks if there ever have been any.
Even if that's 100% the case, there's no reason why I should be like you and care, at least not to the point where I'm fuming mad and shitposting on /spuh/ about it.
>>
>>67386380
stop replying to this nazi LARPERS, they have their containment board /pol/
>>
>>67386451
This discussion is highly on topic.
>>
>>67386492
>word salad

There isn't one word in that above 4th grade level, lol, why are you so salty about this?
>>
>>67386492
Go away, Hoecke
>>
>>67386266
So necessarily it means that they're not against people going around beating up who thinks differently. After all, as long as it's not the government, everything is fine right?
>>
>tfw /pol/ still makes people anally devastated

I gotta admire it for that
>>
>>67386492
And yet, somehow, this isn't a counter-argument.
>>
>>67386496

>why care about imbeciles saying that 2 + 2 = 5

You don't get what we mean by "Orwellian", do you?

They are trying to take young boys that go through a weird phase wherein they like to dress up as girls and use that as justification to shoot them up with estrogens and permanently cripple them as men.

If this doesn't inspire you to behead every single one of these vermin, you're probably one of them.
>>
>>67386496
wow, /sp/ it's a sane place!
/pol/ BTFO lol
>>
>>67386496
Most people don't care about fags and trannies merely because they exist, they care because these groups are pushing to get retarded privileges and shit. That's plenty enough reasons to get fuming mad, and well you know it.
>>
>>67386528
>/pol/ tries to recover with >doin it for the lulz
That's not what happened in this thread. I don't think anyone has ever been >mad at /pol/ just extremely annoyed
>>
>>67386499
>expecting anything else from NEETs who role play on the internet
they all claim to be of German descent too kekekk full on delusion
>>
>>67386538
Man, at least try not to sound like a retard if you're going for this try hard shit. Literally 4th grade english.
>>
>>67386557
not even /pol/, just amazes me how angry the redditors here get when its even mentioned. threads like these are great for a laugh
>>
>people actually triggered by >>67386528

2 ez 2 own you libcùcks
>>
>>67386306
Native Americans don't give a shit about the word though, if you go to towns in Oklahoma with a large native American population (hint, Oklahoma means 'red people') you see shit like 'Redskin Gas' 'Redskin Theater' 'Redskin Grocery'.

When the US Army was crawling over the mid-west genociding Indians in the 1800s, the Indian tribes put down thousands of years of rivalry and war between each other to unite against the US Army. You know what they referred themselves as after they got rid of their tribal affiliations? Redskins. It's an identity that symbolizes looking past differences, uniting and making a last stand to protect for your family, culture and history.

But purple haired SJWs want it gone because it says 'skin' so I guess we have to cave for them.
>>
>>67386556
THIS. They make up a micro percentage of 1% of the population, yet society has to bend over backwards to accomadate their mental illness ( and it is an illness, look up body dysmorphia). Women, who make up 52% of the population, have to grin and bear their discomfort over trans women in their bathrooms and changing rooms. Why? Who decided all this?
>>
>>67386556
As an emotionally adjusted adult, I find it impossible to give one iota of a shit about where someone goes to the bathroom. As a matter of fact, I'm slightly puzzled why trans people care about it, but (again, being an emotionally adjusted adult that doesn't shitpost on /sp/ for any reason except >we) at least they have an argument that if they actually identify as male/female and have even had the surgery then there's literally no reason why they shouldn't.

My objective with bathrooms is to take a piss or a shit as I need to and to wash my hands when I'm done because no washing your hands is absolutely fucking disgusting, and that's the only thing involving bathrooms that anyone should care about (and that they're clean, obviously).
>>
>>67386579
>I have no argument
>I'll call his English bad instead!
>>
>>67386499
Let's do some fun math
DoD annual budget is ~$650MM
Those TV cost w/ markup $30k.
Where do you think a majority of the budget goes (hint: your bro's benefits)?
SJW and everyone in govt for that matter is dumb because they cut the most useless expenses and increase the most expensive and those in perpetuity, like maintaining outdated equipment and sinkhole benefit programs that do nothing substantive
>>
>>67386608
Put it on your CV. Companies will just fight for your alpha cock.
>>
File: the_more_you_know2.jpg (30 KB, 561x370) Image search: [Google]
the_more_you_know2.jpg
30 KB, 561x370
It breaks down like this

Sports media: Super duper liberal circle jerk group think. They all wanna be more progressive than the next, and they all wanna get more women in and shit. Minus the few outliers that you'll find at Fox like Clay Travis, Whitlock, Cowherd, etc....

Sports Leagues: They're neither liberal nor conservative. They're in the money making business. They will appeal to whoever they have to appeal to to keep things running smoothly and everyone happy. Happy people spend money.

Sports fans: By in large part conservative or they just don't really give a shit. Actual far left liberals and sjws aren't a big sports demographic.

What has happened is that sports media is predominantly located in the Northeast and they've become totally out of touch with their readers. Seriously, you can look at polling data that's been thrown out there, sports fans HATE sports media. More than they hate sports villains, cheaters, whatever. Yet instead of change, the sports media keep doing the same shit...and they're virtually all losing money and jobs since the industry is dying, due to various smaller outlets like Cuckspin/Huffpo and whoever else that hire literal whos and either don't pay them, or pay them a potato a week to write.
>>
>>67386649
that's a good idea actually. thanks ahmed
>>
>>67386636
>Bait is now considered an 'argument'

Uh, yeah, ok.
>>
>>67386636
And apparently if you allegedly have a higher education degree your opinions are a priori invalidated.
>>
File: JEWS BTFO.jpg (72 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
JEWS BTFO.jpg
72 KB, 450x600
German right wing is eternal GOAT
>>
>>67386663
/thread
>>
>>67386674
>being this anally annihilated
Don't you have a refugee to service Hans?
>>
>>67386627
Pretty much the same here. I do see why some women could be uncomfortable with MtF people using their bathrooms until after surgery, but there are seriously bigger topics to worry about.
>>
>>67386556
>retarded privileges
Kill yourself.
>>
>>67386616
>body dysmorphia
Isn't that for fat or deformed people? Pretty sure transfags have gende rdysphoria.

>>67386627
>As an emotionally adjusted adult, I find it impossible to give one iota of a shit about where someone goes to the bathroom.
Would you be 100% ok if a woman routinely started to go in the men's room? Do you think it's irrational for women to be upset if a man walks in their room?
Because that's literally what you've just said, yet I very much doubt you're being honest.
>>
>>67386627
>As an emotionally adjusted adult, I find it impossible to give one iota of a shit about where someone goes to the bathroom.

You're a mentally amputated wreck.
>>
>>67386751
Excellent argument Pino. Did they teach you that at your local centro sociale?
>>
>>67385993
Never @ me again you dirty Kraut
>>
>>67386720

No there aren't.

Seriously, scum like you is proof that in a few decades, you might even be persuaded to offer your little boys to gay pedophiles (I repeat myself) as charity.

http://mpcdot.com/forums/topic/6651-the-institute-for-advanced-homophobia/

Have fun. :^)
>>
>>67386758
>Do you think it's irrational for women to be upset if a man walks in their room?
Of course not, I am aware that men are rapists who are going to use this as excuse to attack women when they can't defend themselves. Boys will be boys and all that.
>>
>>67386644
How is this a SJW? How does military spending have anything to do with SJW? My brother is a republican who constantly complains about how the military spends cash. He receives benefits cause he served 9 years and did 7 tours overseas and deals with depression. We live in a country where its "They fought for muh freedoms so the government should give them everything" The vast majority of military personal never serve a day outside the US but once they serve 4 years get access to GI Bills and VA benefits and housing, yet when someone wants to introduce law to spend military wisely you get " Thats anti american! Muh freedoms are at risk! Suppourt our troops!"
>>
>>67385936
isn't /pol/ an echo chamber?
>>
>>67386032
this

let the fans vote with their money
>>
>>67386835
Nah, you have a lot of different people there, from fascists to nazi.
>>
>>67386720
>there are seriously bigger topics to worry about
This is actually why so many people hate fags & co. Let's take my country as an example: with all the problems we have, why the fuck is the government getting slumped to make a law about gay marriage? You'd think sanating the national economy would take priority.

>>67386816
It's actually not funny knowing there are people who genuinely think that.
>>
>/pol/ teens absolutely annihilated and so anally devastated they're pretending they were just trolling
pls have sex
>>
>>67386862
>why the fuck is the government getting slumped to make a law about gay marriage
Because of religious mongs and idiots. It should have been done in 3 minutes but people love complaining and bitching so here we are.
>>
File: 5-facts.jpg (41 KB, 348x273) Image search: [Google]
5-facts.jpg
41 KB, 348x273
>>67386099
Why is the NFL supporting a women's issue AT ALL?

The sport is literally ALL MALE players so why not support a group or rally against a disease that effects Men?

You don't see a prostate awareness month in the NFL but it comes down to breast cancer shills having enough pull to get the pink into the mainstream.
>>
There aren't many ppl willing to call these idiot's bullshit, but Whitlock has.

http://j.school/post/133025099640/crying-wolfe-exposes-real-problem
>>
>>67386910
No fuck you, the fault is of the ones that brought the subject up to begin with.
There are gigantic issues with marriage laws (and related issues ie pensioni/divorzi/adozioni/affidamenti) as they are, nevermind further worsening the situation by adding gay stuff. It's ridiculous to expect this shit to just happen without discussions.
I might as well make the same argument for declaring Renzi national dictator. It's only an issue because there's people opposed to it.
>>
File: Untitled.png (87 KB, 597x441) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
87 KB, 597x441
This is a literal sports illustrated podcast for today. Do these sports outlets think sports fans give a fuck? Sports Illustrated is also putting a naked Bruce Jenner on a cover of their magazine.

Totally out of touch with sports fans. And they wonder why subscribers and clicks are down...
>>
>>67386979
The Susan G Komen organization is a fucking scam. It has nothing to do with fighting breast cancer and everything to do with pocketing dough off of idiots.
>>
>>67387060
This is them trying to get women interested in the sport. This doesn't appeal to men, gay or straight.
>>
>>67387028
It's only a issue because people want it to be a issue. It doesn't worsen nothing, it complicates nothing, there is nothing to complain about. Do it and move on.
>>
I don't care for or like gays, but trans people are an abomination. How someone can possibly support that shit is beyond me.
>>
>>67387060
>Do these sports outlets think sports fans give a fuck?
No they think other people do, they want to expand their market.
>>
>>67387116

It doesn't work like that ink sports. If people want to hear about gay people stories there's millions of better places to get it.

The sports demographic has remained virtually unchanged since the 1980s. A few gay podcasts and a tranny aren't going to change that.
>>
>>67386910

I knew Italians had a homosexual streak, but I didn't know it was like this.
>>
>>67387114
It's ok you bigoted shit. Trans people will grow on you just like gay people. Half a decade from now you won't care
>>
File: Joe-Paterno-300x229.jpg (20 KB, 300x229) Image search: [Google]
Joe-Paterno-300x229.jpg
20 KB, 300x229
>>67386663
Very true

Also professional sports has become perverted by money.

Money makes the world go round and teams and owners will always choose money over morals. This has nothing to do with homosexuals but it has everything to do with morality and sportsmanship. Take Penn State as an example, the school officials would rather lie and destroy children's lives than to tarnish their image. Why? MONEY! They choose BILLIONS of dollars over LIVES, innocent kids were continuously abused so they school could make money off of a sport. Considering other schools were given the 'death penalty' for far less and lost their football programs I think it's fair the Penn State lose their football program over this. NCAA won't because why, MONEY, the NCAA would lose billions in revenue if Penn St football gets the axe so once again they will choose Cash money over morals.
>>
>>67387101
>Do it and move on.

The rallying cry of horny faggots worldwide.
>>
>>67387070
This. Its not SJW or feminist issue but rather a "Someone knows someone who deals with it so lets monetize the shit out of it" Thing. Highschool also do it as well as college and its funny that when someone brings up the fact its a money making scam that hasnt solved a thing people get anal devastated and tell you youre pro-cancer.
>>
>>67387101
It's only an issue because you raised it.
These fags want couples benefits without providing to society the benefits of new families. That's plenty reasons enough to oppose the law.
And this without mentioning the issues already present. The pensione di reversibilità is already some fucking bullshit, yet instead of taking it away we have to give it to fags too? Do we need good normal couples to have even more (and more advantaged because you just know they'll be given precedence for tolerance's sake) competition for adoptions? Etcetera. Fuck that and fuck you.
>>
>>67387114
This a thousand times. Who you fuck is your business if it's consensual and if you act like an ordinary person in all other situations, but thinking that you are a girl while having a dick is a serious mental illness, people like this should not be accepted by the society.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSsdvdB4qLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOOyfymbipg

>pro homo advocates want this to be the future of America
>>
>not gonna download this picture on my computer

http://i.imgur.com/AouNJ99.jpg
>>
>>67387197
this isnt sports
>>
>>67387246
Exactly. So stop campaigning for fags awareness during games you asses.
>>
>>67387197
>It's only an issue because you raised it.
I did nothing.

>These fags want couples benefits without providing to society the benefits of new families
The only advantage heterosexual new families bring that homo families don't bring is kids. Having kids is not a requisite for marriage.

> yet instead of taking it away we have to give it to fags too?
It's not one of the other, you could do both, ie let gays marry and take the pensione away.

>more competition for adoptions
Marriage for gays doesn't imply adoption for gays, which is another thing and completely different.
>>
>>67387263
this is a sports board, please discuss sports

thanks
>>
>>67386545
shut up you samefagging retard
>>
>>67386579
his english was perfect lmao. you got btfo
>>
>mfw in the year 2016 people think being gay is a choice

muh bible
>>
File: 1450044857623.png (725 KB, 1103x1010) Image search: [Google]
1450044857623.png
725 KB, 1103x1010
>>67387243
>>
>>67387279
>Having kids is not a requisite for marriage.
No, but it is the reason it exists. There's no reason for marriage to bring any social advantages if you don't pay back society for them by having kids.

>>67387279
>you could do both, ie let gays marry and take the pensione away
>Marriage for gays doesn't imply adoption for gays
You know perfectly well that the reason this shit is taking so long to get approved is that fags don't just want to be able to wear a ring on their finger or a meaningless declaration of convivence, but they want all the economical and social advantages that come with proper marriage. This is a resources allocation issue and this is why people are fighting about it.
>>
>>67387279
>Having kids is not a requisite for marriage.

It is the original reason for the conception of marriage.
>>
>>67386990
Whitlock an asshole, but he makes some good articles
>>
>>67387303

It doesn't matter if it's a choice or not. Besides, if fucking another man isn't a choice, every instance of homo sex is rape.
>>
File: 1382459856430.png (103 KB, 550x705) Image search: [Google]
1382459856430.png
103 KB, 550x705
I've never in my entire life met a masculine white male Democrat voter
>>
>>67387339
>muh history
who fucking cares? shit changes
>>
>>67386979
>>67386099
You fell for Susan G Komen scam just like all the masses did. It's simply using women to make money.

Why do you think every major sport and corporation is pushing it? Not because they actually give a fuck about women or cancer. They just want to make money off of dumbasses who donate, and sports are getting a piece of the pie for shilling for them.
>>
File: jemele hill 1.jpg (8 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
jemele hill 1.jpg
8 KB, 320x240
>>67387338
Just opened the thread and reading through and I wanted to ask you a serious question.

Why are you wasting your time on this?

What do you have to gain by arguing about this on sp? Do you really think your opinion is going to influence somebody here or are you just arguing for the sake of arguing?
>>
>>67387364

>history changes
>marriage no longer necessary to have acceptable relationships
>MUH MUH GAY MARRIAGE

You know how dumb you are?
>>
The only problem I have with trannies is that, at this juncture, I feel like a lot of those who are coming out about it are probably just insecure in general and looking for a movement or group to latch onto for confidence or an explanation as to why they're a loser. THAT is my only concern with it.

Being gay on the other hand isn't really trendy or younique anymore, so I'm 100% okay with it across the board
>>
>>67387419
>Being gay on the other hand isn't really trendy or younique anymore, so I'm 100% okay with it across the board

http://mpcdot.com/forums/topic/6651-the-institute-for-advanced-homophobia
>>
>>67387397

He's not really dumb, he's just selective with which traditions he wants to keep. It's sort of a slippery slope to say that because he says >muh history to gay marriage, that he wants to bar all marriage for the same reason.

:^)
>>
>>67384359

1) society is very safe and has no external threats, therefore small trivial matters are blown up out of proportion

2) women have a voice in society, this pushes all conversation into a "do not offend" mode

"SJW" does not exist, it's a BS rightwing buzzword like cultural marxism
>>
>>67387393
Arguing soothes my irritation. Irritation caused by reading bullshit.
It's the same with people who let out a scream after getting their feet stomped: it's very liberatory.
>>
>>67387338
>>67387339
>No, but it is the reason it exists
No.

>You know perfectly well that the reason this shit is tajust want to be able to wear a ring on their finger or a meaningless king so long to get approved is that fags don't declaration of convivence, but they want all the economical and social advantages that come with proper marriage.
The reason it's taking so long is because people are against it, because nothing in marriage says that they will adopt or they will destroy the natural family.

And one could argue hours about making kids being something good for the society, but then I would trigger the muh white race is going to disappear crowd.
>>
Personally I always enjoy the stupid meaningless "victories" that libruls get awarded to placate their dumb asses until they get bored and move on to the next trendy thing to whine about. Gay marriage being the main example, a completely superficial victory that does nothing for them.

>le wall street 99%!!
>BLM!!
>omg trannies

i'm curious to see what movement these degenerates latch on to next, because they are not in power and they never will be. They're just insecure people projecting on everone else. they just jump from trend to trend hoping to feel good about themselves because they're part of a group that tells them they're better people than everyone else
>>
>>67386663
cowheard seems like a 100% lib cuck he talked about being pro fag and being on the right side of history, what got him excommunicated from the liberal church was saying that lots of dominicans have shit education from their baseball "academies" and they have to make it to the MLB or go back to the DR as a 24 year old bust with no job skills or cash
>>
>>67387471
>because they are not in power and they never will be

Le rubbing hands man
>>
File: Shinoa.jpg (117 KB, 724x932) Image search: [Google]
Shinoa.jpg
117 KB, 724x932
>>67387393
I do enjoy watching people being wrong trying to pointlessly argue against my objectively correct opinions.
>>
>>67386979
because it lets them make boatloads off pink "women" shirts that goes towards a "charity"
>>
>>67387471
well Occupy WS would've been real cool if it didn't get btfo by the jews, obviously wasn't meant to be. the banking system will never change until many, many heads are chopped off
>>
>>67387466
>No.
Nice counter argument.

Also this shit would have already passed if fucking lefties had been willing to just vote the amended version. But no, not enough.
Also this is not about fags anyway, more like about power in the government, like with everything, but of course it's easier to justify powerplays with social themes than with the economy. Which is why it's cancerous to bring up pointless social arguments to begin with.
>>
>>67387303
I chose to abstain from fucking the nasty bar slag people with homosexual tendencies can refuse to act on them
>>
>>67387493
>weeb
Degenerate
>>
Couldn't care less about trannies but I'm happy every time the shithole known as North Carolina gets fucked
>>
>>67387523
>Nice counter argument.
Thanks.

> fucking lefties
What lefties, most of our "left" kisses the pope more than our right do.
>>
>>67387547
oy vey the research triangle is very progressive why do you insult best carolina
>>
>>67386538
this. i also had a phase when i dressed up in my mom and aunt's clothes. but that meant that my hetero sexuality (attraction to women) was developing, not that i wanted to have my dick cut off and become a flaming faggot cockerel for bad boys to insert their cocks in my gaping anus.

will based hanses stage a transfag genocide in my lifetime?
>>
>>67387570
>>
>>67386538
>>67386538
fucking this. nothing worse than encouraging imagination and delusions to the point where you shoot someone up with hormones and completely fuck with their natural development. both MTF and FTM. your body is NOT meant to undergo that kind of shit especially when you are a teen
>>
>>67387552
>What lefties
Parties that consider themselves more left winged than Renzi.
>most of our "left" kisses the pope more than our right do.
So what. It's not like right and left have any real meaning anymore, not since the early 20th century at least. It's just a factional division rather than an ideological one.
>>
>>67387478
that's very true apparently
>>
>>67387434

You're right brah...
>>
>>67387466
>because nothing in marriage says that they will adopt or they will destroy the natural family.

Who the hell do you think you're fooling? LOL.

They've even admitted that the goal was the destruction of the family unit.
Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.