[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do we fix the CFL?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: CFL-Logo-2-copy.jpg (129 KB, 858x1000) Image search: [Google]
CFL-Logo-2-copy.jpg
129 KB, 858x1000
how do we fix the CFL?
>>
>>67379993
Fold it
>>
File: schalke.jpg (14 KB, 383x376) Image search: [Google]
schalke.jpg
14 KB, 383x376
The quota system for non-imports is broken, and leads to weak offensive lines, which leads to frequent quarterback injuries and sluggish performances from offenses, which leads to poor on-field action.
>Come the fuck at me, I know my shit
>Also add a tenth team somewhere
>>
team in alaska when
>>
>>67380020
/thread
>>
Do nothing. It's closest thing the NFL has to a development league. It's also kinda fun to watch.
>>
>>67380038
Where would the tenth team go? I'd say either Moncton or Quebec City
>>
>>67380532
What? College football is the NFLDL, the CFL is where failed NFL players go to disappear.
>>
>>67379993
Fold it
Put teams in Vancouver and Toronto
>>
>>67380746
HALIFAX
A
L
I
F
A
X
>>
>>67380942
Those niggers are too cheap to build a stadium
>>
>>67380746
Is Saskatoon viable? Seems like a small town.
>>
>>67380964
Hey now no need to be rude
>>
>there will never be another american CFL team

how pissed were you canucks when the stallions won the cup?
>>
>>67379993
see the light, start playing /rug/ like every other anglo nation and pack this funny business in
>>
Merge with the NFL
>>
File: toronto wolfpack.jpg (104 KB, 1600x1061) Image search: [Google]
toronto wolfpack.jpg
104 KB, 1600x1061
>>67382783
>he doesnt know about the toronto wolfpack
>The Rugby Football League has confirmed that a Canadian side will be introduced into English rugby league from next season. Toronto Wolfpack will enter League One – the sport’s third tier – and will play home and away fixtures in blocks of four or five, staying in Yorkshire while playing away and training in Bradford.
>the Wolfpack will fund the expenses of the other 15 League One sides, 12 of which are part-time, when they travel to Toronto.
>>
>>67382340
It's bigger than regina, but you can't mess with the roughriders. They own Saskatchewan.
>>
What if St. Louis got a team?
>>
Kill it. It's garbage.
>>
>>67379993
nuke it
>>
>>67380038
That's only because teams try to fill their lines with Canadians. Canadians have recently led the league in sacks, receiving yards and rushing yards. There's talent, it's just not being handled properly.

>>67380746
Quebec City makes a lot more sense. Atlantic Canada is just dead economically. Need to get one of the Quebec billionaires to buy a franchise. They're thought to be only $15 million.

>>67382340
That would be the same as putting an NFL team in Milwaukee.

>>67382725
NFL and CFL have a gentleman's agreement to stay out of each others territory. If CFL encroaches again, NFL will allow a team in Toronto.

Which kind of sucks, because Grand Rapids would be the perfect place to expand too.
>>
>>67387786
Green Bay is smaller than Milwaukee
>>
>>67387806
And Regina is smaller than Saskatoon.

When you have a team with very strong regional support, putting another team in the region isn't good.
>>
Put a team in Iqaliut.
They would probably have to build a dome, though...
>>
fold it and get some canadian teams in the NFL
everyone else already said it
/thread
>>
File: cfl-logo.png (5 KB, 300x245) Image search: [Google]
cfl-logo.png
5 KB, 300x245
first of all go back to the old logo in OP's pic
>>
Go to 4 downs.
MUH TRADITION
>>
shut it down
>>
They gotta get better QBs to build around and sell.

But yeah it is not easy anymore since all good black QBs are more acceptable in NFL nowadays and there are not a lot Doug Flutie type QBs.
>>
>>67393821

See >>67380038
>>
File: rare_joy.png (535 KB, 687x571) Image search: [Google]
rare_joy.png
535 KB, 687x571
>>67379993
CFL vs AFL double headers
meet once in Canada and then rematch in an Arena
>>
>>67379993
>never seen a CFL thread before last week
>two in one week

Dafuq y'all trying to pull
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.