[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
one day I went to a bar and I found my friend with his girlfriend,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: poop.jpg (132 KB, 990x627) Image search: [Google]
poop.jpg
132 KB, 990x627
one day I went to a bar and I found my friend with his girlfriend, they had been together for two months, they were together all night, they laughed, they danced, they drank and they seemed really happy, suddenly this guy arrives, grabs her and drags her to the bathroom, and then they start fucking, and my friend was there, outside of the bathroom, waiting, and hearing them moaning...10 minutes later they went out and she walked out with the guy, I was watching and I couldn't believe it, my friend was there....smiling
I said to him: Pep, why are you smiling?, he told me: I'm happy because I had 90 percent of her possession
>>
>>67379653
This is a reddit post, isn't it?
>>
>>67379653
>I went to a bar and I found my friend with his girlfriend
>suddenly this guy arrives
>My friend was there smiling
>I said to him Pep, why are you smiling?

This makes no damn sense.
>>
>>67382037
it does if you're not a mong. it's just not very funny desu
>>
>>67382094
So is his friend pep?
>>
>>67382112
It's a joke
>>
>>67382112
yes, i don't understand why you're struggling with this. is it the 'this guy arrives' bit? it's not referring to the guy in the picture, it's saying 'this random guy'. i can't make this unfunny paragraph any clearer for you i'm afraid.
>>
>>67382144
I get it now.

I was associating "this guy arrives" with the picture of Pep as in Pep was the guy that just arrived but in reality "this guy" was just a random guy and Pep was the friend all along.
>>
>>67382236
recently hop the border or something?
>>
>>67382290
No it's all the "you are at the club with your girl and this guy slaps her ass, what do you do" posts that associate "this guy" with the pic and thus I assumed it was a similar post.
>>
This is the most autistic thread I've seen in a while and I genuinely cannot tell if you people are ironically posting
>>
>>67382401
4chan goes hand in hand with autism friend
>>
What's with all these spic halal bandwagoners and their shitty threads lately
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.