[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Detroit Lions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: Detroit-lion.jpg (133 KB, 620x484) Image search: [Google]
Detroit-lion.jpg
133 KB, 620x484
Hi /sp/ I have decided to bandwagon the Lions.

Redpill me about this team
>>
>>67378073
0-16

Place where great player career are ruined

Shit place like mexico

you should feel right at home
>>
Lifetime of despair
>>
>>67378073
They are the Lions
>>
prepare to lose
>>
Enjoy your suffering
>>
are you a fan of happiness? If so, leave stranger, this is no place for you
>>
>>67378073
Shit front office leads to shit team leads to a lifetime of dissappointment, You're choosing wrong.
>>
File: trumpfags btfo.png (384 KB, 800x401) Image search: [Google]
trumpfags btfo.png
384 KB, 800x401
>>67378073
Get another team.
>>
>>67378073
>redpill
No gtfo mexico, begon with your ilk
>>
They like to alternate between 5 win and 10 win seasons. The QB is good, fringe top 10. They might win a playoff game in the next 1-3 seasons. No one will ever accuse you of bandwagoning them.
>>
>>67378073
>BUILD
>>
>>67379184
THE
>>
File: bobquinn.jpg (23 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
bobquinn.jpg
23 KB, 534x401
>>67379229
LINE
>>
I'd never ever ever stop rooting for my team in any sport.... unless it was the Lions. Seriously how do lions fans do it
>>
Been watching full time since '96
You will learn to enjoy the comfort of losing
You might want to re-roll
>>
>>67379258
>I'd never ever ever stop rooting for my team in any sport.... unless it was the Lions. Seriously how do lions fans do it
What is this, the browns? We have capability. We made it to the ploffs the previous season. We oscillate in consistency by season. This means we should be on the up again for the fall.

>>67378073
Pretty cool team, I'm a fan myself. Stafford is good. Tate is good. Looks like we made some defensive draft picks. This is what we need, so things might work this season. Usually pretty fun team to watch.
Always remember to hate the packers. ALWAYS
>>
>>67379419
The Lions take hall of fame players and ruin their careers.
>>
>>67378073
The history is the worst but we're on the upswing senpai. it's happening. we have a GM with potential and an owner who makes decisions to win now. Those things are new and are what held us back for years. Bill Clay Ford is dead as fuck and cannot hold this team back from the grave. Martha is the one who shows her face and shows accountability for this team like Billy never did.

28 year old franchise quarterback Matt Stafford. Top 5 D-end Ezekiel Ansah. Top 5 OLB Deandre Levy. Darius Slay future great cornerback. Gonna win 8 or more games this season and make the playoffs next season get hype mexibro.

The benefit of choosing a team like the lions; you get a real ass fan experience. you will live and die with the Lions. Choosing the Patriots or another great franchise is e-z mode. You cannot feel any sense of pride when they win for it is inevitable and is probably the only reason you would choose to bandwagon them. The lions will make you work for your enjoyment, but once you get taste it, it will be that much sweeter.

>>67379255
lol
>>
>>67378073
Literally the modern day Cruz Azul of the NFL
>>
>>67379468
They don't ruin them, as they wouldn't actually make it to the HOF. They're just an anchor that weighs them down from actually winning games.
>>
>>67378073
Objectively the worst team in the NFL over the last two decades. No hope in sight. Buckle up
>>
>>67380173
I agree completely desu. As a younger guy in Arizona nobody is a Cardinals fan. Everyone's either a fan of the cheatriots or mister HGH man. Pretty depressing that one of the best teams in the league has a virtually non existent fanbase. But your best bets would probably be a team like the Texans or Lions if you just want to pick a team.
>>
File: ruined life.jpg (19 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
ruined life.jpg
19 KB, 576x432
>>67378073
>>
>>67378073
Forever a shit team. Last time they were good was 1957. Literally the Atlas of handegg.

As a Broncos fan, I like them though. For some reason I always feel good when the day highlights tell the Lions won.
>>
>>67378165
first post, best post
>>
File: wow it's nothing.jpg (70 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
wow it's nothing.jpg
70 KB, 960x540
>>67378073
Try not to sweat the small things.
>>
>>67378073
Just know that any good players you happen to get will retire way too early because they cant stand Detroit anymore
Its happened with 2 HOF players now
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 540x324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 540x324
>>67378073
As a lions fan I can tell you to get out while you can

GET OUT BEFORE YOU GET HURT MEXIBRO

JUST LEAVE, WE DONT WANT YOU!!

DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD?!?!?

PLEASE!?!? DONT MAKE THIS HARDER THAN IT HAS TO BE!!!
>>
>>67378073
you poor stupid bastard.
>>
>>67380173
I can feel it in the air brother: 'Lions Scrape Way to Owl Win'

It'll be tough. It'll be painful. But we'll make it--and we'll win.
>>
>>67380794
>way too early
CJ and Barry Sanders were both still good when they retired but they were both getting old and would have started going downhill fast if they stayed in much longer. Maybe it was 'too early' but not 'way too early' imo.
>>
They range between being embarrassingly bad and being decent but never good enough to be contenders. They also have a knack for losing games in agonizing ways. You should find another team.
>>
File: 1413732651896.jpg (59 KB, 534x627) Image search: [Google]
1413732651896.jpg
59 KB, 534x627
>>67380766
fucking kill yourself you reddit-tier piece of shit you add nothing to this conversation with your fucking dumbass phrase.

>>67378073
I'm a Lions fan. Don't be one, it's hell
>>
This madman is one of the many reasons you should root for the lions mexibro.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.