[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Riddle me this Batman, why wouldn't a hockey team sign a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nr7ouakVdL1rfwfq9o1_500.jpg (50 KB, 450x653) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr7ouakVdL1rfwfq9o1_500.jpg
50 KB, 450x653
Riddle me this Batman, why wouldn't a hockey team sign a super fat guy to park it in front of the net so no shots could get by him?
>>
>>67376643
Olympic sumo would be best goalie all times
>>
>>67376643
Dont you have to pass a physical to get the OK to play by athletic commissions?
>>
No one ever answers this seriously. I think no one knows why this hasn't been done
>>
>>67376643

because he would have to be really, really fat and not enough americans play hockey
>>
because your mom would drain the whole teams energy sucking them off before the match
>>
>>67376643
>implying someone of this size would be able to last even a period without their heart collapsing
>>
>>67376643
He's a big guy
>>
>>67376660
>>67377079
https://youtu.be/rrgHA56uEDQ
>>
>>67376643
>>67377079

Such a stupid question only nig nogs and americucks ask.

He would hardly be able to move.

He wouldn't be able to cover the puck.

He would NOT completely cover the net, despite what you think. Whether he would sit down, lay down or stand up, there'd be glaring openings to shoot at no matter what.

Or if you meant for him to be a player and not goalie, why the fuck would they waste 1 of the 5 players on ice for a fatass? He wouldn't be able to do anything whatsoever on the opposite side of the rink on offense.
>>
He needs to be on skates, nigger

i dont even watch this fucking and i know this
>>
>>67377079
The goalie pads have maximum size limits. There would be a ton of fat hanging out and pucks fucking hurt
>>
>>67377079
Thats because its asked multiple times a week.
>>
>>67376643
He wouldn't fully cover the net at all. This is a retarded question.
>>
>>67376643

slow reflexes
>>
>>67377412
i want to see a legit 300 pound big boy train and maybe sign an SPHL contract
>>
>>67377426
>He would hardly be able to move.

why would need to?

>He wouldn't be able to cover the puck.

why would he need to?

>He would NOT completely cover the net, despite what you think. Whether he would sit down, lay down or stand up, there'd be glaring openings to shoot at no matter what.

he would cover at least 90% of the net the entire time. This is substantially better than anyone in the history of the sport
>>
He'd still have to go down on his pads to stop it from going between his legs then once on the ice he would be so fat he wouldn't be able to get back up.
>>
>>67380470
Shoot between the legs forcing him to the ice. Once both knees are down how long/how much energy would it take to get on his feet?
>>
File: 1391993516004.jpg (62 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1391993516004.jpg
62 KB, 680x510
I don't see why not
>>
a lardass fat enough to cover a hockey goal would not be unable to stand unassisted for 20 minutes at a time
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 359x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 359x342
>>67380745
I don't think you realize how fat we Americans can get, guy. No space between these legs
>>
>>67377412
Not fat enough
Gotta get one of those guys who can only move through use of a crane
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.