[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does any one else hate band wagon fans. In my opinion you should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1461908688003.jpg (48 KB, 640x715) Image search: [Google]
1461908688003.jpg
48 KB, 640x715
Does any one else hate band wagon fans.
In my opinion you should support your local or ex-local team.
>>
>>67376348
No, I don't, and you shouldn't either. The fact you care so much about who others cheer for tells me a lot about your life, or lack thereof.
>>
>>67376348
They used to irritate me and I agree, but you just need to realize there will literally never be a day where there aren't bandwagon fans and caring is a waste of energy
>>
>>67376348
This. Lifelong Leicester lad from sept 2015 here. Having deal with the amount insufferable plastic faggots that decided to jump on the bandwagon this year was the worst.
>>
>root for a team for your entire life
>nope you're a bandwagoner because googlemaps says the drive to another team's stadium is shorter

australia plz
>>
I live in North Carolina and have supported the Steelers since 2005. My dad was a fan in the 70s of Terry Bradshaw, so it came to me from him. I do pull for Carolina though as long as they arent playing the Steelers
>>
File: 1417590402270.png (195 KB, 922x1390) Image search: [Google]
1417590402270.png
195 KB, 922x1390
>you
>>
>>67376348
I picked Ajax when i was 2 or 3?
They were the best and had the coolest players this is how any kid chooses.
Only those who are heavily influenced to pick a local or different team by say parents or something like that pick differently.

I wish my local team the best and i visit a match every now and then but i will not pretend to be a fan of them, even if they would become champions.
>>
>>67376348
Yes, but my club benefits from it so not gonna complain
>>
>>67376348
The problem is honestly the uncomitted, trans-continental bandwagoners
>Since my Barça's out, I'll be rooting for Real
t. some hue on kikebook
Sweet mother of Jesus
It's ok to support or prefer a club in a couple of matches, but don't say it's your team when you clearly are just a bandwagoner with no clue.
>>
>>67376348
How about people support what they want to support and you get the fuck over it?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.