[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when Leicester won the Premier League?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7
Where were you when Leicester won the Premier League?
>>
At Frog Island watching on the telly, m8
>>
>>67364503
I was on a date and during the date checked my phone and saw it was a comfortable 2-0 tottenham, checked a while later and it was 2-1 and hotting up so I made my excuses to the lady and found the nearest whetherspoons and watched it with a pint of strongbow.
>>
>>67364536
>not knowing that 2-0 is the most dangerous lead
>>
I was in the uni library watching it on my laptop and spent a few hours after the match shitposting
i slept late and think i failed my exam the next day
im fucked
>>
At the pub pre-game, then at my mates places who I go down the KP with. AT 2 - 0 I was saying 'it's the most dangerous lead,'

Went spastic when Hazard scored that.
>>
at home, masturbating furiously
>>
File: 1445741310851.jpg (64 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1445741310851.jpg
64 KB, 722x349
In a foreigners bar in Barcelona surrounded by Chelsea fans.
>>
>>67364503
In bed. Asiatime reasons.
>>
I was sucking my hiv positive uncle's dick
>>
asking some bird from indothailaysianamstan or wotever chink country it is for a rimmy :D
>>
>>67364813
>czech republic
>asia
>>
sitting on the couch like the leicester players were

:^)
>>
exactly were i am now, on a corner of my couch with my computer on my lap, shitposting on /sp/
>>
>>67364904
>norwayposter has no idea what the fuck he's talking about
>obvious sarcasm in case down syndrome too strong
>>
At home watching Mark Selby, the jester from Leicester, become world champion in snooker.
>>
I was in Leicestershire (though not quite Leicester itself) because it's where I live. Not a Leicester fan though, so I was pretty indifferent to it all.

>>67364536
Wetherspoons don't show football unless it is on terrestrial TV. You're a fucking liar.

t. unironically a Wetherspoons employee
>>
>>67364987
you can tell he was lying just because he didn't call it Spoons
he even misspelled it

PS: is the pay alright?
>>
>>67364947
calm down, zdenek
>>
>>67364749
Same here lad but luckily I only needed a 30% on it to pass the class
>>
>>67365204
university exams here work differently. there aren't any midterms, only finals, and they're for the entire year's content not just a semester
im legit fucked
>>
>>67365005

I worked in a spoons for a little while, the pay is okay but it depends what job you're doing, at least from what I experienced there's a lot of politics going on, if you're on the managers good side you get a nice easy job working behind the bar, if not you end up waiting and clearing tables which is a lot more hectic and I think most Wetherspoons have a system where all the tips are pooled together and distributed equally, so it's kind of a kick in the teeth to those waiting on tables.
>>
I was at my patient's home watching it just after I shoved a tube up his cock to attaching it to his piss bag, it's pretty cool being a district nurse
>>
>>67364503
In front of my PC, watching it on a somewhat choppy stream, knowing that I really should be working on a university assignment.

I still did the assignment the next day, but it kept me up until 4 in the morning. Falling asleep during a lecture on organic chemistry is just a slight bit embarrassing.
>>
>>67364503
handing in my manchester city supporters card and lining up for a /lifelong/ supporters card.
>>
>0-0ball
>>
>>67364503
how is Kramarić doing in Bundesliga?
>>
>>67365292
>all the tips are pooled together and distributed equally
Does this really happen?

What is wrong with Europe?
>>
was at home watching the match
Was excited for a few minutes when Hazard scored but then you know, Leicester were gonna win it anyway
>>
>>67365782
tips also aren't mandatory
and if you dont tip they dont spit in your McRib
>>
>>67364987
where in Leics?

better not be Hinckley or Harborough
>>
Watching the snooker finals ngl
>>
>be me
>be on raw dikes road when lad rings
>"OI YA FECKIN CANT LESTA TOP OV THE LEAGUE MATE LESTA CHAMPS"
>"dad?"
And u
>>
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/andrea-bocelli-to-sing-as-part-of-leicester-premier-league-title-celebrations-a7015301.html
>>
>>67365809
>Harborough

Nice. They're both crap anyway, regards LE2 posho.
>>
>>67365857
There won't be a dry eye in the stadium when he sings, holy fuck.
>>
>>67365809
Harborough has a Wetherspoons?
>>
>>67365780
Saving Hoffenheims ass, he is really good
>>
>>67365809
Hinckley's Spoons is one of the worst i've been in to.
>>
>>67365782

Well everyone is paid a minimum wage, tips are just a little bonus you usually only get £1 or £2 instead of 30% of what you paid. It also depends where you work, some places let you keep the tips for yourself, others pool them together.

99% of people that work in pubs or restaurants are students or Australians on a gap year anyway, the turnover rate is extremely high and there's always a fresh supply of people to replace you when you inevitably quit within a year.
>>
>>67365857
Nice.

If this was a yank side, they'd play some cancer like Jay Z or Kanye.
>>
>>67364987
My local spoons has sky. So has every other one I've ever been to. Go be wrong somewhere else
>>
>>67365965
Mate I've been in like one with sky, but 99% of them don't
>>
>>67365005
They've just been forced to give us a payrise (due to national living wage), and as my manager constantly reminds us, it's 'killing the company'. I'm over 21, so I'm on £7.25p/h, which isn't too bad for an unskilled job. Kitchen staff get paid more too, apparently that's more stressful (even though you have to deal with the customers if they fuck up the order). The work can be shit, especially if you've got customers treating you like dirt, but on the other hand working in a pub can be quite fun at times, so it's not too bad.

>>67365292
At least in the 2 pubs I've worked (one in West Midlands one in East Midlands) tips are incredibly rare so staff usually just keep them if they're given one. No one tips for a meal at Wetherspoons (even though we do exactly the same job as regular waiters but with more customers than most restaurants) - that's one perk of getting pub-grub I guess. Foreigners sometimes tip for drinks, and sometimes a British person will buy you a drink (although Wetherspoons policy is you have to print out a receipt for it and get the customer to sign for it with a manager present). I once got a £10 tip from some old ladies who didn't realise it wasn't a proper restaurant, and £6 from a foreign bloke cos I brought a cake for his kid and sung happy birthday, but other than that I've never made more than £1 at a time.

>>67365809
Nah in a town not too far from Leicester. Don't want to say which one cos I've already given too much info away goddamnit.

>>67365965
I'm pretty sure this is bullshit, although maybe in some of the bigger cities one or two pubs might have it. Not in general though. Not exactly sure why, but different managers have told me things like Sky were charging too much, or they don't want football fans to trash the pub.
>>
>>67366075
>Nah in a town not too far from Leicester.
if you're north of Leicester I'm pretty sure I already know which one
>>
At Stamford Bridge - quite a few Leicester fans went to that game
>>
File: wherewereyou.webm (2 MB, 640x358) Image search: [Google]
wherewereyou.webm
2 MB, 640x358
I was in my third-world-country inmate-paid cell, working for my corporate masters located abroad. Trying to steal the broadcast by lurking for stream links in the 4 chins. Then the entire catalogue changed when pic related.

> and you?
>>
>>67366299
Biggest goal of Hazard's career.
>>
Was having a late dinner and about to do an hour or two of revision for EU law when I checked on here and saw the shitposting because Chelsea equalised. Watched the end of the game and spent the rest of the night shitposting here.
>>
Being a sadcase, watching the stream and checking the thread for the full 90 mins

Honestly though Tottenham had it but yet again they surprise me with their choking
>>
>>67365225
>remembering something for a whole year
Jesus that sounds awful
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Stuck on the island of Chiloe on Chile. They are having a protest and there is no way to leave the island. They have started fires everywhere and there is no way of escape. Wish I never went to South America. Last week in Santiago some mountain monkey tried to steal my bag.

Leicester cheered me up a bit, kinda wish I was back in Scotland.
>>
>>67366976
ask Vichai to come pick you up in his helicopter
>>
i was sat at home when Guiseppe ring

"spud is kill"

"no"
>>
Enjoying a couple of slants tonguing me bumhole.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 5394x2514) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 5394x2514
>>67367025
I'm thinking of writing a letter to Dave C and the foreign office asking them to break us out Saving Private Ryan style.

The fucker probably knows I voted "Yes" so I'm done for. :(
>>
>>67367188
try swimming to the falklands
>>
>>67367188
>He voted Yes

You deserve what you're getting desu
>>
>>67366976
what are you doing here
>>
>>67364987
Im the guy you replied to. Where I live in london the two nearest whetherspoons both have all the pl football all the time. Maybe you should move to a non hick area of the country mate
>>
>>67367445
Got made redundant so went on holiday for a month with my bird. Flying home from São Paulo.

Going to Argentina next. Can't wait cos Chile sucks dicks
>>
>>67367488
Is it a Wetherspoons or Lloyds bar? Same company but different type of pub, maybe the Lloyds bars show games, idk. In the Midlands neither has sky.
>>
File: Snap 2016-05-05 at 18.32.55.jpg (152 KB, 1366x856) Image search: [Google]
Snap 2016-05-05 at 18.32.55.jpg
152 KB, 1366x856
>WORLD CHAMPIONS
>>
>>67365225
so how many do you take in one year? just one on every subject at the end of the last semester?
>>
On my couch fapping to big tits/sound/milf threads on /gif/
>>
File: FUCK.jpg (24 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
24 KB, 495x495
>>67364947
>norwayposter
>Danish flag
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.