[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a bigger team that attracts more morons than Arsena
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
Is there a bigger team that attracts more morons than Arsenal? He can't even provide good banter.

https://m.dreamteamfc.com/c/complete-bellend-arsenal-fan-stops-jan-vertonghen-to-abuse-him-about-spurs-failed-title-bid/
>>
>laughing at someone who plays for a better team than yours
>>
Arsenal fans are mostly niggers though.
>>
>>67362735
remember when wilshere kicked off with a taxi driver because he was wearing a spurs hat?
>>
>>67362735
I like how he looks over at Vertonghen nervously at the end, like he just remembered that he's taunting a guy who could probably beat the shit out of him.
>>
>>67362735
>>67362767
>taunting the player of your rival team who are ahead of you in points
>Wilshere drunkingly spitting at a guy for just wearing a Spurs hat.
>Arsenal """"Banter""""
>>
>>67362735

He should have tried taunting Dier and Alli
>>
Most of the other London clubs are more tribal, Arsenal have always been generic and have always had the most lifeless, passionless fans in English football. Even in the height of football passion in the late 80's they were winning titles and it still got the name the Highbury library.

This made Arsenal an attractive proposition for Indian, black and muslim supporters because of the nature of the club, the placid way of the support, and the upper class profile of the fanbase comparatively speaking.
>>
File: 1441128559405.jpg (11 KB, 180x195) Image search: [Google]
1441128559405.jpg
11 KB, 180x195
So brits do make a stupid voice for these chants I thought it was natural
>>
>>67362875

so a bit like liverpool with irish ppl
>>
>>67362897
Unlike arseshit, there is absolutely nothing passionless or lifeless about Liverpool.
>>
>>67362897

You can call Liverpool fans a lot of things-cringey, delusional, insane, tribal, sore losers, sore winners, overconfident, whiners, overdramatic-but you can't say that they're generic or not passionate.
>>
>>67362908
except for their title bids
>>
>>67362908
>>67362929
LFCIDF
>>
>>67363025
And 96 of their own fans.
>>
>>67363054

And 39 Juventus fans
>>
>>67363054
damn, BTFO
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.