[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, let's be dead down honest there. This, right here, is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: media_xll_3210790[1].jpg (11 KB, 510x287) Image search: [Google]
media_xll_3210790[1].jpg
11 KB, 510x287
Ok, let's be dead down honest there. This, right here, is the epitome of an absolute sportsman. Not a 148 pounds Argentinian manlet. I am not talking about statistics or one goal over the other, but about continuous quality, dedication and passion. Name me ONE other football player who is as dedicated as Ronaldo. Literally ONE. And by that I mean someone which works so hard, wants is so bad and has everything to show for it. All that hate people throw at him is just because they don't like to see people working their asses off and making it but if ANYTHING this guy represents the American dream.

You might not like the guy because he is attractive, has millions to his name and might be overly confident but AT LEAST you have to respect him as the world's purest athlete ever to have walked on the face of planet Earth.
>>
>>67361654
Turn your proxy off Chris
>>
>>67361654

>Name me ONE other football player who is as dedicated as Ronaldo. Literally ONE. And by that I mean someone which works so hard, wants is so bad and has everything to show for it.

Vardy
>>
>>67361654
Badr pls
>>
It's ok Cristiano, we know you didn't score and you're probably crying in your bed because Bale is taking your spotlight but the team progressed and you'll get another chance in the final.
>>
>>67361654
Too selfish
>>
>>67361654
>Name me ONE other football player who is as dedicated as Ronaldo.
Vardy
>>
>>67361795
>>67361673
yeah right
>>
>dedicated
football=team-sport
he doesn't do it for the team
???
>>
t. Badr Hari
>>
I'm tired of hearing penaldo fangirls talk about his work ethic as if other top footballers didn't work hard as well. It's like their own little delusion and excuse because he will never be better than Messi
>>
ronaldo / messi // vegeta / goku
>>
Piotr Trochowski
Taylor Swift
>>
File: affluentmanlaughingwildly.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
affluentmanlaughingwildly.gif
2 MB, 230x175
le tippy-toes beta
>>
Is it weird that I hate Donaldo for being an arrogant memer, but absolutely love Kanye?

Maybe it's just because I'm a Barca fan.
>>
his injury record is very impressive
he plays in all la liga games even meaningless ones. laugh all you want at his desire to statpad against said teams but plenty of big time athletes would want to rest for bigger games. not ronaldo, he plays them all. he takes excellent care of his body

also, no shitty tattoos or meme haircuts or beards.
>>
>>67364303
Kanye makes great music to a lot of people, I personally don't like it but I get it
Penaldo is the worst kind of faggot, salty when his own teammates score, throwing tantrums, gets away with everything, he's the tumblrina of football
>>
>those shitty inserts

even steroids can't fix that
>>
how do i get a body like that lads?
>>
>>67364814
lift weight instead of watching anime
>>
>>67364814

Photoshop, Gimp if you're a poorfag.
>>
>>67361654
>the world's purest athlete ever to have walked on the face of planet Earth.

Who is Ole Einar "GOAT" Bjorndalen
>>
He is not the epitome of a sportsman because he is classless and blatantly lacks self awareness
>celebrates taps in against literally whos like he just scored the winner in the worldcup
>chronic diver
>always cries to the ref
>extremely bad attitude towards team mates over stupid shit
>>
>>67365007
>his country jail for torrents
:DDDDDDDDDDDDX
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.