[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Golden State vs Cleveland again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: cesaro.jpg (7 KB, 258x257) Image search: [Google]
cesaro.jpg
7 KB, 258x257
>Golden State vs Cleveland again
>>
isn't that the Oregon shooter?
>>
>implying spurs wont rape gs

Cmon man losing game 2 vs OKC was all part of Pop masterplan.
>>
>pre-sneeze face trying to pass as a vomit face
>>
Miami is gonna murk Cleveland
>>
okc might give warriors a series if they can beat the spurs
>>
>>67359458
It's the NBA. 4 teams can win,yet everyone buys into the BS and claps along as GS wins 70+ games in a season.
>>
>>67359458
You means Spurs vs Cavs
>>
whats this guys name again??? count cheska or something..
>>
>>67359770
i remember that thread
>>
>>67359458
lol. the heat are going to beat the cavs. and we still dont even know how well curry will play. any small drop in play will mean spurs might advance
>>
>implying the final will not be OKC vs Golden State
>>
I don't even understand how anyone can invest themselves into the NBA.

Every single person knew it was going to be a Golden State vs. Cleveland final this year. Just like it will be every year for the foreseeable future. They should have just had a seven game series and have the season over in two weeks.

Like, it actually amazes me that bottom feeding teams actually have fans. What's the fucking point? You're playing for nothing, and it can take a decade to get to the point that you have even a slim chance.
>>
>>67359894
Actually during the offseason a lot of NBA fans thought it would be San Antonio vs Cleveland.

But I hear you, the NBA is getting more predictable to the point where it's losing its edge. Basedball is where it's at now.
>>
File: 1458847424123.png (119 KB, 556x601) Image search: [Google]
1458847424123.png
119 KB, 556x601
>it's a lebron loses in the nba finals again episode
>>
>>67359787
>tfw you can't remember if you were ever fully aware that Belize existed besides seeing it peripherally on a map momentarily
>>
>>67359920
I'm looking very forward to his post-game interview after the finals where he'll subtly try to shift the blame to his teammates or other entities
>>
>>67359458
head like a fucking melon
>>
>>67359894
lol. do you not realize that the warriors were terrible for a really fucking long time?

so butthurt
>>
>It's a Cleveland strolls to the final cause the rest of the east is trash episode

oh well it's just like P$G getting exposed in the CL cause they're play too many matches against full time cheese and pastry salesmen
>>
>Implying the Raptors aren't going to keeping failing upwards into the finals
>>
>>67360795
Middle lel
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.