[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a top 5 """"""""""""""""""""premier""""""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3
File: meme-city.jpg (52 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
meme-city.jpg
52 KB, 624x351
This is a top 5 """"""""""""""""""""premier"""""""""""""""""""" league team. Now we know why lelcester won the """"""""""""""""""""premier"""""""""""""""""""" league.
>>
confirmed for never watching a single game
>>
File: sexyrich.jpg (72 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
sexyrich.jpg
72 KB, 620x387
say that to my face
>>
That new crest looks lik dog shit
>>
>>67354655
Better than the old one where they had dumb meme stars for no reason.
>>
>>67353859

hes right thought. Leicester could actually pull a title mainly because all the other EPL teams had a terrible season

City playing like shit and Guardiola announce made the players dont give a fuck about the season
United had an horrible start with Van Laal
Mou almost sent Chelsea to the second division
Liverpool played like shit and it was too late for Klopp to fix it
Arsenal choking as always

Dont get me wrong, Leicester won because is a good team, but they had it TOO EASY. The EPL teams are all shit.
>>
>>67355853
>>67353703
>0-1 across two legs
>go full autismo
>>
>>67355853
This

it's like when the tiny teams here won the argentine league in the short season era

>Argentinos Juniors won the fucking league
>>
File: 1460073119014.jpg (15 KB, 236x318) Image search: [Google]
1460073119014.jpg
15 KB, 236x318
>A Radio 5 Live debate from the Santiago Bernabeu preceded Wednesday night's second leg posing the question: ‘What would a combined XI of the two teams on show look like?".

>The sad truth for Manchester City is that after eight years of incredible spending it would probably be entirely made up of Real Madrid players.
>>
>>67356360
BTFO, based 5 live
>>
>>67356360
tbf Aguero is probably better than Jesé.
>>
>>67355933
South America is a weird place though

>you now remember when Sao 'literally who' Caetano almost won the Brazilian league and libertadores
>>
>>67356916
These were great times. Wish that São Caetano could somehow rebuild their team to go back to Série A. They are currently completely failed, not even playing in an existing national division.
>>
>>67355853
>City playing like shit and Guardiola announce made the players dont give a fuck about the season
They didn't play any worse during this season than the precedent. Tottenham and Leicester just massively improved and became new competitors. They had shit luck with injuries.

>United had an horrible start with Van Laal
Nigga they were top of the table at the start, the only ones who had an horrible start are Chelsea and spurs

>Mou almost sent Chelsea to the second division
Agreed but that's not solely Mou fault, the players didn't give a fuck too
>Liverpool played like shit and it was too late for Klopp to fix it
Yes

>Arsenal choking as always
Why say it then?
>>
>Real Madrid, supposed to be third best team in the " ""best"" ""league"" "
>180 minutes
>1 goal
>Against supposedly """shit team"""

Seems like both Liga and Premier League are shit.
The Ligue 1 is the real thing.
>>
>>67353703
if they keep playing the way they have been in the league they ain't gonna be top 5 this season kek
>>
>>67361466

>PSG wins lol
>formerly Lyon wins lol

No
>>
>>67353703

but many of your people in the team senpai
>>
>>67361428
>They didn't play any worse during this season than the precedent.
Are you retarded? It's going to be their worst Premier League result since 09/10
>>
>1 deflected goal scored in 180 minutes of football.
southampton put 4 past city in 90 minutes on sunday. stoke reject robert huth scored a brace in under an hour against them a couple of months ago.

yesterday's result doesn't discredit the "english""premier""league". it's more embarassing for la liga, in that a team that has scored 105 league goals this season (2.91 a game average) managed 1 in 2 matches.
>>
>>67361499
I'm talking about how they played, not their results, they finish lower because Leicester and spurs got better, not them getting worse, also they had shit luck with injuries, with Kompany yesterday it's a total of 70 injuries this season (higher than any other PL team)
>>
>>67361583
>I'm talking about how they played
They played horribly and that's why their results have been so bad. The cause of it is irrelevant, City played like shit compared to their recent seasons and that made winning the title much easier.
>>
>>67353703
>top 5 team
>loses 1-0 over two legs in the last 4 in Europe
If the premier league is shit then so is everyone else.
>>
>>67361609
>Leicester finished first and it is nothing to do with their playing ability
>Man City finished poorly and it is everything to do with their playing ability

This is the sort of mental gymnastics you have to actually believe to think that Leicester didn't deserve it.
>>
>>67361646
>Leicester finished first and it is nothing to do with their playing ability
Who are you quoting? You must have replied to the wrong post because I've never said that.
>>
Arsenal need a new manager to save the honor of the premiership. United and City are lost causes and Chelsea aren't even in the EL, kek.
>>
>>67356360
maybe because Real's spending has been even more incredible
>>
>>67353703
>Stop giving a fuck about the season 5 months ago
>Still get into the CL semi final
jesus christ you youropoors are fucking dreadful
>>
>>67361693
city have outspent madrid by over 100m this past five years.
>>
>>67361736
Same system as the beloved playoffs you defend.

Perhaps a league would be better so teams like City can't fluke their way through?
>>
>>67361783
That's probably down to differences in tax that they thought suitable to pay
>>
>>67354229
what's your address? i'll fucking deck u m8
>>
>>67361797
doesnt make citys performance any less embarrassing
>>
>>67361799
Leicester Cathedral, Peacock Ln, Leicester LE1 5DE.

I'm behind 2 tonnes of Swaledale fossil stone, so good luck getting to me m8...
>>
>>67361466
The shit team beat psg, mamadou. I bet you're also a fan of bayern and barca, like every nigger in france
>>
As a liverpool fan, i am delighted these oil clubs and spanishfinancial dopers are wasting money on big name players. Hopefully the oil barrons will fuck off and EU will close up spanish tax dopers (madrid, athleti, barca, someother faggot club) and liverpool can rise again...

agh fuck who even cares actually, its all just a circus isnt it, just to get viewers for $$, ie entertainment. I gotta stop tripping
>>
>>67362519
>Liverpool fan
>trying to take moral higher ground on transfer spending
Slipperpoo are the world champions in wasting money you deluded potatonigger. They spent almost as much as Barcelona/Madrid in the last 5 years and can't even qualify for the CL.
>>
>>67362548
Why you so mad haha? I know that. We also nearly went bankrupt 5 years ago and sold most of our good players previously to that. Real and the rest have spent constantly.

Do you know the help the spanish clubs have got from the spanish gov/council? Think westham and their new stadium and other dodgy shit.
>>
>>67362548
P.S It didnt bother me too much not winning the league. The ride was great that year. Thats one thing youll learn in life my frutstrated friend, the journey is usually better than the destination. It would have been nice to win the league of course, but it wasnt the end of the world that we didnt. Its just sad we lost suarez and couldnt kick on since.

Btw, the slip didnt lose us the league, there were loads other events of course but youre just an edgy little boy thinking i give a fuck. Only reason im writing such a parable is cause im trippin bitch.. well coming off it
>>
>>67362583
Enjoy signing another 45m flop striker, benching him, selling for 15m the next year and acting all holier than thou because "our club isn't corrupted by money la"
>>
>>67362583
>we
>>
>>67362613
nice exaggeration there and also nice thinking you know my opinions
>>
>>67362625
yes, we.. ive bought enough jerseys and visited enough games to say that im part of the club. Do not need some american telling me otherwise
>>
>>67362653
What position u play m8? Do you really have to buy your own jerseys?
>>
>>67362583

>Do you know the help the spanish clubs have got from the spanish gov/council?

that's a lie, how old are you?

Spain took a huge decision 3 years ago to cean up finances in football teams and i teams get their budget unbanlanced they get immediately relegated,

Compostela, C.D. Logroñés, Xerez C.D., Extremadura and Oviedo to name a few.
>>
>>67362676
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/how-tax-break-gives-real-madrid-and-barcelona-an-unfair-edge-8749146.html

I know theyre now paying it back but that was like giving them an indirect loan to build up their business.
>>
>>67362676
http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-13-1287_en.htm

I could go on..
>>
>>67362676
Real Madrid CF, Barcelona CF, Athletic Club Bilbao, Club Atlético Osasuna

Since 1990

Possible privileges regarding corporate taxation of Real Madrid CF, Barcelona CF, Athletic Club Bilbao, and Club Atlético Osasuna – These four clubs are exempted from the general obligation for professional football clubs to convert into sport limited companies. The effect of this exemption is that these clubs enjoy a preferential corporate tax rate of 25% instead of 30% applicable to sport limited companies.
>>
>>67362746

I know it might caught you by surprise but don't believe everything you read in newspapers since they need juicy news to sell, Spanish clubs must be financially clean or get relegated at the end of each year. the debts must be settled with a bank and if they skip a monthly pay and they fail to do it at the end of the year they get relegated to 3rd division, a few years back Sevilla and celta had for a few hours one foot in the lower divisions because of it.
>>
>>67362519
>i am delighted these oil clubs and spanishfinancial dopers are wasting money on big name players.
>Barcelona signed Suarez for 70m
>Liverpool signed Lallana, Markovic, Lovren and Balotelli for 70m
Who wasted money here?
>>
>>67362676
Margrethe Vestager, the EU’s Competition Commissioner, will make a decision in the cases concerning alleged illegal state aid to the football clubs FC Barcelona and Real Madrid by the end of the summer, the Commissioner revealed in an interview Monday (22 June).

In December 2013, the European Commission began disciplinary action against seven Spanish clubs including Real Madrid and Barcelona over possible illegal state aid

The Commission is also probing Real Madrid over its training facilities at Valdebebas near Madrid’s main airport, and Bilbao over aid received for the construction of its new stadium, which opened this season.

Valencia, Elche and Hercules were being investigated because of help the three cash-strapped clubs received from the regional government in the form of loans and bank guarantees.

The Spanish government has attempted to prevent forcing clubs to pay back any aid deemed illegal.

“The government will fight to the last to defend Spanish clubs because they are also part of the Spanish brand,” Spanish foreign minister Jose Manuel Garcia Margallo said in 2013 when the Commission announced the investigation.

Richard Graven, an expert on state aid in Europe, said Monday that if found guilty, the football clubs could end up paing back billions of euros as the accusations go back to 1990.

>>67362790
How old are you?
>>
>>67362830
>Margrethe Vestager, the EU’s Competition Commissioner, will make a decision in the cases concerning alleged illegal state aid to the football clubs FC Barcelona and Real Madrid by the end of the summer, the Commissioner revealed in an interview Monday (22 June).
And where's this decision?
>>
>>67362790
>being this naive

There are many many ways to financial dope my spanish friend that circumvent those rules.

Franco was fiddling with real madrid and there was land deals done in the 50s/60s and load guarantees for their stadium builds.
>>
>>67362653
>>67362629
>>67362611
>>67362583
why do irish people love liverpool so much?
>>
>>67362519

>get £49m for sterling
>spend most of it to relegate aston villa
>>
>>67362840
read the case. There are many facts there that you can form your own judgement whether its state aid or not.

>>67362855
well when football became popular here through sky in the 90s it was either utd or liverpool really who people supported. We're a bunch of glory hunters really. A lot of parents liked the liverpool sides down through the years too and that influenced us, their kids.
>>
>>67362790
you didnt bother reading what i posted did you? you call what i said a lie and then you do not apologise? I maybe coming off a trip and a good time but this my spanish friend is not acceptable.
>>
>>67362676
WHAT AGE ARE YOUUUU???!
>>
>>67356360
Hart
Marcelo Kompany Ramos carvajal
Fernandinho
Bale Kroos modric DeBrunye
Aguero

I don't know what you mean family, objectively this Is correct
>Inb4 no Ronaldo
Nobody wants that tap in dressing room cancer in a team
>>
>>67362999
>implying that Aguero is better than Benzema
holy shit anon. lmao

LMAO
>>
>>67362771

bla bla bla

again, shit on a newspaper doesn't mean it's real, specially when it comes from britshit newspapers.

and stop floodind my replies with a bunch of replies, are you autistic or what? can't you keep a conversation with just one reply?
>>
>>67361466
They weren't even trying because they didn't have to. Despite City needing only one goal there wasn't a moment in the entire game where you'd be worried they might score one. Even Roma were more of a threat despite being down two away goals.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.