[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else getting tired of the WNBA? I remember how excited
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: wnba-logo.png (20 KB, 864x666) Image search: [Google]
wnba-logo.png
20 KB, 864x666
Is anyone else getting tired of the WNBA?

I remember how excited I was when I was first getting into it, and how much fun I had watching the games. Even today I still like the sport of basketball, but the league itself is starting to piss me off.

For one thing, I'm beginning to get really bothered by the lack of parity. Every year it's the same few teams that make it to the last few rounds of the playoffs. It's the same few teams that make the playoffs too. The NFL has the Patriots, but overall there's a lot more churn of the teams that reach the postseason, and the teams that advance one they get there. But without fail it's the Fever, it's the Sparks, it's whatever team Britney Griner is on. This is the third fucking time in a row that Griner is going to be in the Finals.

Speaking of Griner, another thing I don't like is that the WNBA seems to be encouraging me to be a faggoty sort of fan. So many fans these days root for players over teams, and the league seems to encourage this. They seem to want me to somehow root for Griner and Taurasi and Latta even when they're not on my favorite team. If they were, I would root for them, but since they're not I want them to fail, but that's not what the WNBA seems to want me to think.

Combined with both of those, I really don't like the changes the Mercury and the Sparks have ushered in regarding the playing style. I hate this huge focus on perimeter shots now, it was exciting at first but it's boring these days.

Overall I just find myself not watching any more, even now that it's the playoffs. Anyone else feel similarly?
>>
File: 1292610883941.jpg (108 KB, 1284x949) Image search: [Google]
1292610883941.jpg
108 KB, 1284x949
>women's sports
>>
>>67351685
>I remember how excited I was when I was first getting into it,

WTF?
>>
>this niqqa actually watches the WNBA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
>>
>>67351773
>not watching amazon ass bounce
>>
copypasta?
>>
>>67351773
I actually tried to seriously watch a game once. I lasted just under a quarter before bailing. You can find better action in schoolyards and playgrounds.
>>
>career-ending pregnancy
>>
>>67351836
Ding!
>>67335051
>>
>>67351685
If this is not a copypasta, you understand that you'll get a lot of greentext answers with such a thread, right?
>>
>>67351888
It's pasta but a damn good topic. The WNBA is just garbage.
>>
heres the problem, women dont have work ethic or competitive drive. they simply dont improve, because biologically they never have had to, men will still fuck them no matter what.

so what you have in the wnba is tall "athletically gifted" women who dont put in the effort to get better, so the few women that do are at the top, and they stay at the top.

same thing happens in womens college basketball
>>
>>67351752
when you're 15, the idea of women running around in sports uniforms is pretty sexy bro
>>
>>67351924
This is either a 10/10 troll or a truly sad uneducated basement dweller.

It's getting increasingly difficult to tell them apart.
>>
>>67351928
And then you realize that only bull dykes play in the WNBA.
>>
>>67352138
female sports in general like 70% of NCAA females are dykes
>>
>>67351888
It's pasta we had the NBA version of it yesterday Pierre
>>
>>67352138
False.
>>
>>67352152
What percentage of the NBA you reckon are homosexuals, senpai?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.