[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
now that the dust has settled can you eplel cucks admit La Liga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: best league.jpg (20 KB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
best league.jpg
20 KB, 400x286
now that the dust has settled

can you eplel cucks admit La Liga is the best?
>>
>>67350246

Yeah, and admitting that the British Museum is full of stolen things from other countries. They won't.
>>
La Liga has the best teams
Premier League is the most entertaining
>>
>L-Liverpool will defeat VIllareal
>>
>>67350370
this desu
>>
Fuck no both performances were fucking shit tier football. And Madrid celebrating at the end as if they have done some service to football? Get Fucked. Was like watching a boring as Fuck Boxing match where neither fighter did anything but one of them won because he stepped forward more
>Shit quality football
>Will be a shit final
>>
>>67350370
>Premier League is the most entertaining
what a load of shit
premier league isn't entertaining, period, let alone the most entertaining
>>
I can admit they've already peaked
>>
File: 20160503_202845.jpg (391 KB, 1224x787) Image search: [Google]
20160503_202845.jpg
391 KB, 1224x787
>>67350537
>>
Real Madrid are a great side, helped by the fact that they play in a joke domestic league where 80% of their games are against league 2 tier opposition.
>>
>>67350425
Madrid would put 5 to manure right now, city played defensive and they couldn't go all out attack
RETARD manure is fucking shit
>>
>>67350641
lol why so mad friend
>>
>>67350638
Maybe that is why Athletic fucking Bilbao rekt Man Utd not so long ago.
>>
>>67350370
Clearly this who even debates this shit? Personally i think if they got rid of the madrids and barca la liga would be neck and neck with the epl in terms of entertainment
>>
No one ever says english league is better, just more compettitive, entertaining and anglo
>>
>>67350698
Bilboa is the ultimate sleeper. If they could buy back all those high priced basque players they would be bayern tier.
>>
>>67350638
sure kid and all spanish CL final must mean that la liga is shit with shit team
fucking britdelusions lmao
>>67350695
I know I shouldn't reply to dumb baits like that
>>
Spanish teams have won something like 36 out of their last 38 EL/CL knockout ties (last 3 seasons). 8 teams contributed to that statistic.

There is no argument anymore
>>
>>67350793
that's a lie though, people keep saying that, but never post proof
>>
>Real Madrid beats 5th (!) best team in EPL
>Acts like they'd taken Gibraltar
>>
>>67350833
Go and count it, I did it last time I saw it posted on twitter and it checks out. Their only losses have been Bilbao vs Torino in the EL and Real vs Juve last season
>>
>>67350370
>Premier League is the most entertaining
not relevant
>>
>>67350940
Except it is because the reason people watch sports is to be entertained
>>
>>67350793
>>67350833
it's actually 47/50

>>67350922
real sociedad also in EL playoffs
>>
Question for Halal fans, so when do they get rid of slippy J aka James? His wc run seems to be a complete fluke now
>>
>>67350988
Florentino brought him just for the shirt selling money and to get some constructing contracts in Colombia
he won't leave in some years
>>
>>67350977
Just recounted it without qualifiers and I ended up with 37/39
>>
>>67350834
So where is the 1st place EPL team in the champions league?
>>
I admitted it 4 years ago, but I still have no desire to watch it.
>>
>>67350641
>Muh Madrid
You like sucking spanish Penor senpai
>>
>>67350922
go count your dick
>>
Yes, but not because of Real Madrid. They were gifted another final with a piss easy route whereas Atletico had Barca and Bayern back to back.
>>
>best league
>without Leicester
>>
>>67351171
This. Real are the 3rd best team in La Liga and Bayern/Barcelona deserved that final much more.
>>
Three good teams a good league does not make. You can try to argue things from a Europa League standpoint but it's slightly imbalanced given the absolute apathy clubs over here display when competing in it whereas for Spanish teams it's do or die since they cannot dream of anything bigger.
>>
>>67351171
>piss easy
Man City have to be difficult because if they're not, there's only 4 difficult teams and it's pretty easy to get to the final.

Difficult teams:
Barca
Bayern
AM
RM
>>
>>67351276
Juventus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pile of dogshit >>>>> City

Also Arsenal are better than City. Meme all you want but they're higher in the table and beat them head to head
>>
The bpl is way too hard for any English team to put up a fight in the CL anymore especially if they're going for the title. It'll be even worse next season when all the shit clubs get that mad tv money and buy up highly rated European players for lots of cash because they can afford it. An English team winning the bpl and getting to a CL final will be a miracle from now on.
>>
>>67351310
I'll give you Juventus but Arsenal are rubbish, even if they are better than Man City.
>>
Having Leicester and spuds in the cl next year should hopefully shake things up for English football. They'll both want to go for the champions league unlike the regulars like chelsea, citeh, arsenal etc. The only team that has actually actively tried to go for the premier league as well as the champions league in the last 10 years has been Manchester United. All these other teams attempt to go for the league but treat the champions league like an extra cup they play for just because they're in it. They don't take it seriously enough because they know they'll be in the cl the next season. With these 2 new English teams in the competition hopefully they'll actually attempt to go for the champions league and take it seriously and not treat it like a bonus trophy.
>>
>>67351022
he literally bought chicharito for the same reason.

He doesn't even get playing time with zidane. He's gone this summer.
>>
Spanish league crowds always do that annoying as fuck whistling, so EPL is better by default.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.