[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really wanna know what will happen with this club. Will they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: descarga.png (14 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
descarga.png
14 KB, 224x225
I really wanna know what will happen with this club.
Will they ever be out of the Van Gaal philosophy?
Will they sign Griezmann? Will it finally be like the 1999-2007 Man Utd??
>>
United is known for its ups and downs. They'll get better. They just need to put their trust in their young players. Rooney to China, Carrick to Stoke, that dabbing shit called Lingaard out. Fellaini out. Give time to Peirerra, Varela, Adnandos. It's ok to be mid table for one of two years
>>
CITY IS THE NEW UTD

DEAL W/ IT
>>
>>67343500
this. Utd are done. They'll collapse ahead of time if they fail to get mou, but mou will just delay the inevitable decline. He won't win anything with united and they'll lose most of their sponsors and become the new liverpool whilst liverpool surpass them.
>>
>>67343551
>thinking that pep will do anything
>>
We are the biggest club in the most popular league in the world. We are having a rough few years but we will soon be back where we belong.
>>
>>67343551
yeah ok manuelito now back to your handegg okay?
>>
>>67343611
>pep is le bad
>he'll be le exposed
fuck off pablo, guardiola will have the cash, the talent, the players and almost the same hierarchy as barca did from 2009-11. Plus he's a proven coach. He'll do better then united.
>>
>>67343629
nice try surrender monkey, but I'm european born.
>>
>>67343444
>Will they sign Griezmann?

Yeah that guy who has been top scorer two seasons in a row for a club that is fighting for la Liga title and Champion's League will definitely move to the current #5 Premier League club fighting to make it in the Europa League next season
>>
>>67343551
Liverpool don't need to 'surpass' them. 5 > 3.
>>
>>67343709
I can't imagine how happy he is that he dodged the Arsenal bullet.
>>
I believe in our young players however we need more. Apparently Lyon have some decent youth, like to see us sign some more future prospects, who eventually GOAT. Next season i predict we will finish second
>>
>>67343918
>want Mou as coach
>want them to sign youth

Pick one m8, Mou doesn't play young players
>>
>>67343444
>Will they sign Griezmann?
Only if Mou comes. Besides, it's not like lack of attackers is the biggest problem. They should get Varane, Kante and some decent winger.
>>
>>67343954
MKI Chelsea squad was pretty young. Mou doesn't do youth because of the pressure to win shit all the time. If United give him the same amount of time Van Laal had, he can actually experiment and develop the team.
>>
>>67343676

>implying pep has managed in a big league before

What Spain? When he managed it was a 2 team league.

Germany? 1 team league?

Now he comes to England he has to face Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, United, Tottenham. Plus you're clubs like Leicester and West Ham. Then you have you're tough little battles at clubs like Stoke.

He wont find it as easy as he thinks. If he thinks he can just tika taka his way through every game he'll be in for a shock.
>>
>>67343954
Id prefer to see LVG or Blanc as our coach
>>
>>67343918
Derp. The u21s won their league for the 3rd year running.
These are the future prospects but the club is run by commercial fags signing players scouted on /trb/.
Under LVG and Giggs, 12 Utd players have cheated on their WAGS, almost all the the black ones, and 3 of them and Giggs filed Injunctions against tabloids.

What a shitbag club.
>>
Wtf is that Griezmann to Manure meme?

The guy is competing against Real and Barca every years and is about to play a 2nd CL Final in 3 years. He plays against Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo.

Why would he move to a club who struggle to get a CL post and get rektd by Midtjylland?
>>
>>67344204
>Why would he move to a club who struggle to get a CL post and get rektd by Midtjylland?

Money.

Please rate my United XL senpaitachi:

-------------------De Gay
Fosu-Mensah Smalling Blind Shaw
-----------Schneiderlin-Fellaini
Griezmann-------Rooney------Martial
--------------------Rashford
>>
>>67344277

Only mediocre 2nd zone players move to a club for money. That's why you signed Schneiderlin and not Vidal. That's why you signed Blind and not Bonucci. That's why you are paying 300k/week for Rooney.
>>
File: file.png (375 KB, 599x333) Image search: [Google]
file.png
375 KB, 599x333
>>67344204
>>
>>67343621
Truly hope so, I have faith in them
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.